Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 578 Replies | Last Page

@joriefm I hope you start feeling better soon. With my last pregnancy I did not start feeling good until around weeks 16-18 I hope that's not the case with you. Good luck

User Image

9 years ago

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Joriefm. Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon. First appointments are so exciting!!! I was so anxious for mine.

My bleeding has stopped and now I'm just waiting for AF. For once, I can't wait until she arrives. Crossing my fingers for a super fertile cycle!!! I really hope I get pregnant fast!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

@Joriefm I am in the same boat. The nausea is horrible and i'm only 5w4d. My first prenatal and ultrasound is Oct 15th. Hoping for the best. I keep having miscarrage nightmares and they are so real. The only thing I could do to calm my nerves is to POAS every morning and watch the line get darker. I am hoping to see the heartbeat at the ultrasound. I'll be 7w3d then.

@MrsAC3 I am so very sorry for your loss. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. How are you feeling?

9 years ago

Well Lele, I think my nausea and headaches are going away already! I'm feelin' better today....let's hope I didn't just jinx it! hahaha

MrsAC3 - You're a hoot! I hope you get pregnant fast, too!!!! That's what I like to hear! Keep that beautiful chin up! :D

Firewife, I haven't had any bad dreams, yet...but I can certainly understand your fears!!!! :O

9 years ago • Post starter

3 DPO

User Image

9 years ago

At 7 DPO I had cramps, hot flashes of and on headaches,backach also had dull ache in the back of my legs. Just felt off. Don't want to get to excited.
How is every one else doing?

User Image

9 years ago

Hey anyone out there. Missing all my tww & ttc friend's, I hope all is well with everyone

User Image

9 years ago

I still haven't started a new cycle but I had a drop in temp on Tuesday and it has been going up since. DH and I are BD regularly so we'll just have to wait and see. I'm not expecting anything to happen since it's been nearly three weeks since my miscarriage but I am hopeful. Good luck Lele. Your symptoms sound promising!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

2 DPO Trying to keep positive, feeling discouraged lately

9 years ago

@Mrs just stay positive. I had a mc after my first daugherd and we go pregnant the very next cycle and 9 months later gave birth to a 2nd beautiful little girl. Just keep your chin up.

Hi Queen. I hope all is well with you. Why are you feeling so discouraged lately? Is it the whole baby making thing or just life in general?

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo