Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 578 Replies | Last Page

Ga.... Based on LMP my due date is May 2, and I will be 8 weeks when I go back , they called me today and told me my blood work for the MTFHR came back and I have to be on lovinox shots daily now and had my hcg drew again. I believe I may have ovulated a few days late or I am hoping since all we seen was a gestational sac with yolk sac, but who knows trying to not worry about it Bc it scares me and stresses me ! Glad everything goin great !!! Continuing prayers for a happy and healthy 9 months !

8 years ago

Hi ladies! Had my first real appt today! Things went really well. Baby's heart beat was 151. Official due date is 4/29!

8 years ago

Congrats Ga.... I heard my lil beans Hb 2 days ago ... It was 145 .... Makes it reassuring !

8 years ago

Yes it definitely does! Next appt is in a few weeks with my regular doctor around 11 weeks.

8 years ago

Ga55 and Tracy I am so glad that your pregnancies are off to a good start.

User Image

8 years ago

I had my mebrains stripped on Monday and have had lots of sex in hopes of naturally inducing labor. Nothing has worked. She will arrive on her own time. Lost my mucus plug almost 4 days ago and been having off and on contractions.

How is everything go with all you lady's?

User Image

8 years ago

Everything's good here just going so slow !!!! Lol good luck hope she comes soon for u

8 years ago

So on Monday Oct 5th my doc plans on inducing my labor, that's if I don't go before then. Getting so excited.

How is everyone else doing?

User Image

8 years ago

Lele that is exciting !!!! Good luck and best wishes for a safe and fast delivery ! I am doing ok I'm 9 weeks along today ( still have FOREVER to go ) but farthest I've gotten so I'm happy but morning sickness is so so bad ! But I'm thankful I have it I hope I see my baby growing on wed. And it's heart is good strong just have to pray !

8 years ago

Hi Tracy. How did your apt go on Wednesday? I pray all went well for you and the little baby.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo