Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 578 Replies | Last Page

Oh Karlou I am so sorry for your loss. This is such a hard thing to go through. My thoughts and prayer's go out to you.
MrsAC3 I am way more sore than I thought I would be. I am just starting to feel more like myself today.. How did you feel after your D&C?
The day we found out that the baby died I thought about counting are blessings (are 3 beautiful little girls) and getting permanently fixed, but now after a few days not so sure.

User Image

9 years ago

Lele I miscarried naturally. I had one night of horrible pain, it was worse than labor, after that I bled for a week and a half. It was the worst experience of my life. I'm so so sorry you are going through it. I have one child so after my miscarriage I was sure we'd try again as soon as everything was normal. I had my first period exactly one month after the miscarriage. I am on my second cycle and I have a really good feeling about it. I'm glad you didn't get fixed before thinking about it more. Your emotions can get the best of you in horrible situations. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Mrs I hope this is your time. Keeping my for your rainbow baby.
do you use temp charting or OPK to track ovulation? Did your periods return to normal after your mc..

We plan on trying again and if we mc again we said we would be done. So I pray we will have a healthy baby in the near future.

User Image

9 years ago

I'm temp charting and using OPKs. My first period was really heavy, long and my temps were all over the place. I think my body was still trying to get back into the norm. This time my period was normal and my temps are right on track. your cycle returns quickly and you have a healthy baby soon!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

I had a solid smiley today it feels weird though....to be back at the start I mean... well lets hope 3rd time lucky :D good luck ladies lets hope 3 rainbows come our ways xxx

9 years ago

My condolences for you Lele and Karlou.

That's not an easy journey. My MC back in 2008 was one of the most traumatic experiences of my life! I was about 10 weeks along when I lost our little one. But I pray every day that I will see him in heaven.

Keeping my for you MrsAC3 and Queenie! (where are you Queenie!?)

As for me, I'm about to be 16 weeks tomorrow. We have an ultrasound and will hopefully find out the gender. I have a feeling we're bringing in another girl, but DH and my father think I'm brewing a boy this time around. We'll see....

I hope and pray for all of you beauties! Keep your heads up, you got this!

9 years ago • Post starter

Jorie thank you. It really helps when people reach out. I am feeling much better in every way. Good luck with the U/S I hope you get to find out the gender, I know some baby's can be uncooperative when it comes to that.

User Image

9 years ago

Me too at 10 weeks in 2010, I am glad you are nearly half way babes and doing well xx

9 years ago

Mrs how is your 2ww going? I really hope you get your

User Image

9 years ago

Mrs how is your 2ww going? I really hope you get your

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo