Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 578 Replies | Last Page

Oh no Joriefm and Karlou! Curse you AF!!!! We are leaving for Punta Cana a day after AF is supposed to arrive so I'm really hoping I get my BFP! Baby dust for your next cycle ladies!!!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

I hope this is your month hun good luck xx

9 years ago

New symptom, nausea. It's super early for that but, whoa. I'm testing in the am and I am so nervous! I really hope I get some kind of positive. I'm taking a wondfo and frer. I have an ob/gyn appointment on Monday so if it doesn't show up on a pee test maybe it will in a blood test?!?! I'm so nervous, which might explain the nausea? Anyway, I'm so bummed you ladies are out for this month. We'll know soon enough if I'm in or out.

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

I too am in the 2ww and I'm driving myself crazy symptom spotting. I'm currently 10 dpo and have very sore bbs (at the sides). We've been ttc for afew months now but this is the first time my bbs have felt like this. I've decided to join bcos I really need someone to talk to. I keep googling everything and I'm desperate for my bfp xxx

9 years ago

I got a BFN! Such a bummer! I guess we'll see what the doctor's test says tomorrow. I'm still hopeful. AF isn't expected for another four days so maybe I just don't have enough hcg yet? Fingers crossed! No surprise for Father's Day though :(

9 years ago

AF is due in 4 days for me too. Let's hope we both get the outcome we're wanting!

9 years ago

I'm new to this site. Been TTC for about 4-6 mos. We had a BFP in April, but ended one week later. Now I'm concerned about another early loss, but hoping for successful implantation this cycle. Today is 6 DPO. Feeling heaviness and slight lower abdominal cramping and also having frequent urination. Wondering if I should call my midwife to ask if I can improve my chances with any supplements or foods at this point. I read about pineapple enzymes and aspirin, but the suggested DPO were 1-5. Ordered 20 pregnancy test strips online today. Would love some TWW buddies! I'm 37, married my amazing DH last year and just celebrated his first Father's Day with my 10 year old DD and 7 year old DS. I got pregnant with them without any effort at all. I just hope there are no problems with my fertilized egg being able to successfully implant and grow into a healthy, strong baby! I'm relying strongly on my faith. My prayer is that God will help me to accept His perfect timing and continue to trust Him in ALL circumstances.

User Image

9 years ago

MrsAC3 - Maybe!? :O Have you tested since then? You symptoms are making me excites for you!

Gemma1986 - Any updates?

Mandy Me - Welcome!!! Woahhhh.....20 strips! I would be POAS every day! Hahaha I did that, actually. :P And yes, I will gladly be here to wait with you! I'm actually waiting to hear from my Doctor about my hcg levels, I went in today because my AF is VERY weird and I had a faint BFP this morning!!!!!!

Check it out!!! I mean like, SUPER LIGHT!?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/insaneplatypus/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140614_213432_zps89d0b920.jpg

&

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/insaneplatypus/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140614_214729_zps6731ba2c.jpg

9 years ago • Post starter

Nothing yet. I had my annual pap appointment today and when I mentioned that there is a chance I might be pregnant the NP just smiled. Ummmm, hellooooo? How about a blood test?!?! Anyway, I bought some dollar tests at the 99 cent store so we'll see....I'm gonna test again on Wednesday. AF is due on Thursday and I REALLLLLLY don't care for her to visit! I'm still nauseous and crampy and my bbs are horribly sore but that's also an AF sign for me, however, they've been sore for a while now. Usually it starts a couple days before AF not a week or more....I also have a lot of creamy CM. Joriefm I'm anxious to hear what your doctor says!!!! Fingers crossed!

9 years ago

I haven't tested yet. I'm forcing myself to wait! My bbs are still tender and I haven't had any abdominal cramps at all just feel bloated every now and then. I really don't want to get my hopes up bcos I don't want to be disappointed x

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo