Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 578 Replies | Last Page

AF arrived two days before we left for vacation. We are back in the states now waiting for our flight to LAX. I'm supposed to ovulate on the 3rd. DH's birthday is the 4th so I'm hoping we get lucky!!! Crossing my fingers for a March baby!!!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

@ MrsAC3. U must be in Cali too :) so are we. High Desert

9 years ago

I'm out ladies, AF came to town, :-/ Onward!

Baby dust to all!

9 years ago

I'm sorry Niesa!!!! That's brutal

9 years ago

I'm so glad you're still keeping this going. I really need some advice. I'm starting to panic bcos I'm having some cramping that seems to be getting worse. I wouldn't say it's painful, just uncomfortable. Is this normal?

9 years ago

Hi ladies :)

I am very worried... This cycle I'm currently CD14. I had some blood with cloudy white discharge ... I heard that if you spot during mid cycle it's means in an anovulatory cycle.... And also had some cramps on and off, just like when my period is about to show her face.... I had some tests done recently, ovary scan and blood tests... And all came out good. I don't know what's wrong with me anymore .... Don't know what to believe anymore... Last cycle apparently I ovulated just couple of days after period, cd 10 ... This month I didn't use opk because I just wanted to let it go and let it be.... But I am worried now with this sudden spotting.... It was only once but it was there...

Any thoughts welcomed :).

9 years ago

QueenOfDaCastle - Tell me about it!!! This tww barely started and I feel like there is also no hope. But at this point I don't care any more. I'm just going to stop tracking my symptoms so much and have sex when the time arises. I'm tired of POAS and feeling the blues. for you!

MRSAC3 - Thanks for the update! Sad to hear came, but happy that you're still here with us!

Niesa Nola - Awww, don't worry hun! for you this cycle!

Gemma1986 - YES! Don't you worry your cute little self! perfectly normal to cramp! It is just your uterus stretching to accommodate your growing baby. If you start bleeding, then that would be a time to call your doctor....but if the bleeding happens to be at the time of your next expected period, it could be breakthrough bleeding. Either way though - any bleeding should be reported to your doctor. I'm sure you're fine though, I cramped and bled throughout both of my full-term pregnancies.

Ralucutzarusuu - Hello! Hmm... Mid-cycle spotting, ey? I've had that a few times. I read online some where that it could mean an annovulatory cycle....but more likely than not, it was probably just some blood mixed in your cm from ovulation! Was it full on spots of blood in your panties? Like, pea sized amounts? Or more of just trace amounts in your cm when you wiped?

As for my update - Not sure if I'm pg. I stopped testing because I was tired of the mixed results. I don't want to see my doctor, he's kind of a douche! But I'm showing some of my usual signs of O. IDK. I'm just going to assume I'm in the tww hahah If my next period comes within the expected time frame then I'll have my answer! Or if these weird signs keep occurring I'll go see my doctor.

9 years ago • Post starter

Joriefm thank you for replying :). It was browninsh mixed with cloudy cm ( sorry tmi). Been trying to conceive for 8 months now.... Never tought it will take so long and still nothing.... Heartbreaking

9 years ago

Joriefm, I totally hear ya!! I'm not symptom spotting or early testing this month!!! If it happens, it happens . So happy for my bestie to just find out that she's expecting again & just had another friend have her baby boy on Thursday. As I'm super happy for them both, I also feel strangely like its so out of reach for me... Ready to give up If it wasn't for my OH being so sweet n supporting right idk what I'd do. ..... He just says Baby I can't wait until it's our turn and leave everything in gods hands it'll happen when it's supposed to. Ugh. I wish I could be as calm about it as him!!! to all you lovely ladies!!!!! (Sorry for the pouting session!!!! Had to get it off my chest!!)

9 years ago

Ok ladies...I just took an OPK and it came back looking pretty positive!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=287250

DH and I are going to baby dance for the next 5 days. I hope the rest of us get our BFPs this cycle!!!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo