Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 578 Replies | Last Page

No sign of AF in sight, today is CD 29. I took two tests, both negative. BBT is up, above 98.3 today, I've had creamy lotion like cm for about a week and boobs are sore. I have no idea what's going on. I usually get brown spotting a couple of days before AF but my CM is thick, white and creamy. I won't lose hope until AF shows. Maybe baby implanted late and there isn't enough hcg yet...

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

MrsAc I am keeping for you. How many dpo are you? It sounds promising with all that you listed for symptoms . My temps were high for 4 days before I got my bfp. Good luck honey, I hope this is ] your time.

User Image

9 years ago

MrsAC hope you don't see AF! Fingers are crossed for you!

Lele... Honestly I have often overlooked pressed at the drugstore... But after reading reviews... Why not? I'm going to pick some up today. Today is CD 12 and last month I ovulated CD 18! So perfect timing to start using this. Any tips for using it? I see mixed reviews on how much to use. Thanks for the suggestion! Hope your pregnancy continues to go well!

9 years ago

ga55 I used about half the suggested amount. I measured to the 2g line on the app tube and inserted it about 15 min before we had sex. I thought it had a nice feel to it. It never got sticky or any thing like that.
Good luck.

User Image

9 years ago

No harm in trying it! Picked some up at target today! Fingers crossed.

9 years ago

Just got back from the U/S and things look good. We are having are 4th daughter. So excited to have seen her bouncing and moving all around in there.

User Image

8 years ago

Congrats Lele!

What is pressed? I'll try anything at this point!

8 years ago

Thank you Millie.
Pressed is a lube that mimics your own cervical fluids. It is not harmful to sperm like most or all other lubes. It is perfect if you have scant cm. As I have gotten older my cm has become very scant and that is why we used it and it worked great for us. Good luck.

User Image

8 years ago

Congrats lele! Kind of bittersweet as I know I would be at the same point in my pregnancy had I not miscarried! But... Today I got my positive opk.. Right as expected! We have been using pre seed. Hubby doesn't mind it. I used less last night because I had more of my own cm. I figure it can't hurt trying last month I felt very off with my cycle last month, but this month I am having all the usual signs I have. My opk was really faint yesterday then perfectly positive today. So I'm hopeful that I know we are hitting my fertile time.

Millie pre seed can be found by the pregnancy tests and other lubes at the drugstore. I read reviews online, which were all positive. If you don't have issues with being dry use 2g to start... It's more than enough!

How are the other ladies doing? Any baby news jorie? BFP mrs ac?

8 years ago

Ga55 I hope this is your time. I am feeling excited for you.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo