Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 578 Replies | Last Page

Hi tracy! I know exactly what you're going through! A year ago this month I conceived the baby I was hoping to when I started this forum! Lol :) I think I was about 12 dpo when I got a bfp? Hard to remember!

Ga! I keep you in my prayers constantly! You too MrsA! <3

8 years ago • Post starter

Thank you ! I need them I'm totally stressing out ! Are u currently trying or what's your situation if you don't mind me asking .

8 years ago

Thank you Jorie! Hope you are enjoying your new little one! How many months is she?

8 years ago

Tracy, my son just turned 9 in June! I'll be 31 next month. I've had two miscarriages. One in September and another in February. I had every test done and found nothing wrong except subclinical hypothyroidism. It's almost worse not knowing the cause. There isn't anything I can do to prevent another miscarriage, I just have to wait it out and hope I was just unlucky.

I really hope this is your month. Your symptoms sound promising. I'm an early tester too. I hope you aren't discouraged. Most women don't get positives until after their missed period! For most, 8/9 dpo is super early for a positive. I'm a freak of nature and with my last three pregnancies I got positives at 9/10 dpo! Crazy. My fingers are crossed for you!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

8 years ago

Hi there! A little background first... My name is Adria. I'm 36, I am married (he'll be 42 next month) and we have a 5 year old son. I've had 6 miscarriages and just last September I had a ruptured ectopic.

I am in my TWW right now but unsure of when ovulation happened exactly. LMP started July 29th and I have been charting with this site as well as Ovagraph and Fertility Friend as well. I'm being told by FF that I O'd on Friday the 7th which would put me at 12dpo. This is when I *think* I o'd. All of the other charts are telling me it was August 10th which would put me at 9dpo. So, I'm not sure.

I have felt like something was happening since the 8th. Not sure what but my belly is tighter than normal and it is protruding. I've also been really gassy and bloated for the past week and it gets worse each day.

I've been nauseous for the past four days but it is worsening daily. It started with just a few quick bouts each day but today it was almost half the day. I threw up this evening, in fact. I have fluttering and weird stomach feelings most of the past two days. I do work out at least an hour a day but it isn't a new thing so these symptoms are unlikely caused by that.

EVERY single smell I smell is heightened. Badly. Today's protein shake is what made me puke about two hours after I had it. I went to clean out the cup and the smell of the protein just threw me for a loop. Literally. Haha! I have also had a decrease in appetite which is the complete opposite of my pregnancy with my son.

So, other than that, I've got sore boobs, fatigue, frequent urination but those are pretty typical before AF arrives. I'm praying so hard that this is not AF. I'm praying for a ! We've been trying for the last four years. We've had three miscarriages since and the ectopic.

I just wanted to give you some background first. And I totally agree about everyone ignoring the other posts. There are tons of unanswered questions! I will do my best, this time around, to answer the ones I can.

8 years ago

MrsAC3, I have hypothyroidism as well. And a goiter.

8 years ago

After all this chatting this week I was tempted to test... Did two wondfos and one dollar tree test (new choice). All three were taken at bedtime and have lines that showed up within a couple minutes. Very faint lines. Trying not to get my hopes up... But better than no line, right?

Hi mommy2maddox! Your signs sound promising! Have you tested any more?

Check my images and see what you all think... Faint faint lines.

8 years ago

Ga5567 I def see the lines !!!!!!!! Woohoooo so you are 9 or 10 dpo ? I tested last night and still BFN I feel so out this month but I'll find out for sure next Thursday when I go to my dr appointment ! I'm so happy for u ga! Awesome keep me updated and congrats is in order !

8 years ago

I so hope you're right Tracy! Thank you! I am 9 dpo today. The new choice test is def. slightly pink. The wondfo not so much. Hoping for a darker line this weekend!

Remind me Tracy, why do you have an appt next week?

8 years ago

My do cute wanted to see me back after he gave me the clomid and stuff to see how I was doing and also if AF shows I'll have to get my other script for clomid..... I honestly don't know what to think at this point ! I'm obsessing :-/// I checked my cervix again tonight like I do every night , for the last 3 nights it's been low . Firm and closed , but tonight it's a lot higher and feels like pursed lips and closed and I have tons of creamy lotion like CM so idk if AF Is creeping up or what ! I seriously seen the lines on both test !!! The first one a lot clearer but def see them !!! Are u going to test tomorrow also ? And was it morning urine ?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo