Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 578 Replies | Last Page

Said the line was a false positive since hcg was only 2. Doc said to keep trying! Hope this month will be better for us!

8 years ago

Was that the only test you took?

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

8 years ago

I took another that day that was comparable. Cycle seems very off now, today is cd17 and have not had a positive opk. Today was the first day for ewcm so hopefully I will still ovulate this month. Have not been temping... Thinking I will next month.

8 years ago

Well CD 19 (Monday) positive opk, ewcm. Glad I didn't count myself out this month. BD Thursday, Saturday, Sunday... Plan to Monday and Tuesday. Fingers crossed! Hope you ladies are doing great. Have you had your appt mrs AC? How are you doing lele?

8 years ago

Fingers crossed for you Ga! I've had two appointments. My first was at 7 weeks, we saw our little bean and "her" heartbeat. I asked at that appointment if I could come in again after 8 weeks to make sure everything is ok. They understood why I was concerned and I had my next appointment last week at 9 weeks. I saw my little bean with a beating heart. I'm still a bit nervous considering I had two consecutive miscarriages with no explanation. I don't think I'll relax until the baby is born. My next appointment is on the 26th. I'll be 11 weeks.

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

8 years ago

Hi All ! I am currently 8dpo and about to go insane ! Lol ... This TWW is touture. I will start off saying I'm almost 30, I have a wonderful 9 year old son, almost 10.... I have 3 angel babies, all lost early in my pregnancies . Finally found out I I have a condition to where I do not produce enough folic acids , so I have been on that , also I've been on clomid this cycle days 3-7. I also used preseed . I had a positive OPK(CB digi) early morning on August 10, but that evening it was negative . Started have ovulation pains that night into next mid day. Symptoms were tender nipples, gas and bloating. Had to be ovulation symptoms. Now at 8 dpo I have been extremely emotional, tired& gassy. I believe it's all in my head ! I've takes 3 test 6dpo 7dpo and today 8dpo ! Early I know but I thought wth.... Ok that sums up most of me hope to hear from you all and get some insight of what your going through :-)

8 years ago

Thanks MrsAC! It's so good to hear your appt went well. Please keep us posted!

Hi Tracy. We are one day apart for dpo... I'm 7 dpo. TTC my first, I'm 27, had an early mc in January and started TTC again in April. Plan to test at 11 dpo.

8 years ago

Hey Ga..that's neat !! This wait is awful I was thinking of taking an early response in the AM , but just know 9dpo is early .... I am so gassy tonight (tmi sorry) I can't hardly sleep . I had a MC Jan 23 @ 8 weeks 5 days , the baby had a heartbeat it was just falling out of my uterus at that point due to some complication of my uterus . But it's all suppose to be good now ! The clomid had to work bc I've never gotten a positive opk on the exact CD 14 ! So fingers crossed for us !!!!!!! LET THIS BE OUR MONTH MAY BABIES !!!!!!

8 years ago

Hi Tracy! Even our mc were close... Mine was Jan 20! It was only our 2nd month TTC when that happened. Last month I had a false positive home test. My doctor drew a beta hcg and it was only 2 and I started my period. I used to look into my symptoms during my tww, but it drove me crazy! I just try to focus on other things... Eating healthy, light exercise, etc. this month my hubby and I BD on thurs, sat, sun, Monday (+ opk in AM) and Tuesday. Feeling good about our chances this month! I tried pre seed a few months ago, but don't seem to have a problem with CM mid cycle. My cycles have been longer since my mc... Ranging from 28 to 33 days... So opks have been helpful! I check this site about once a day or more so I'd love to chat during the tww!

8 years ago

Havin someone to talk to helps and makes the week seem not as long ! But I did break down and test again ???? and of course a BFN.... I seen a faint line on the early response but with no color and then it went away yet again so it has to just be that test . But I just woke from a VIVID dream , 2 nights in a row. Stayin hungry...& I had gastric sleeve August 12th 2014 (last year) and I'm eating more than I should be able to ! Lol lots and lots of cold sweats ... My cervix is lower a lot firmer and closed I believe now , so idk really know if that's good & cramy CM and I'm tender while me and the hubby BD. we BD 4 days before my positve OPK and 3 days after it do I'm hoping I caught it . The clomid actually may be working . But I am wandering something , I got a negative before bed Aug 9 (opk) and woke up first morning urine and got a smiley opk (August 10) it was around 7 am . Around 3 pm my opk was negative and at bedtime . I had what I believe to have been OV pains that night so am I actually 9dpo or possible 8dpo & wheb is implantation gonna take place !!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo