Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 578 Replies | Last Page

@futuremama87... vit B6 was good it lengthened my luteal phase by about a day. but it was Clomid that lengthened it by 4 days...good luck sweetie xx

@lele My 4th pregnancy 3rd baby we have 2 girls too I don't mind what we have I am just so excited xxx

9 years ago

I got my first positive opk today!!! Finally! I hope we are blessed with our rainbow baby this cycle!!!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

and good luck to all you ladies! :) I'm out this cycle. :( time to start again!! :) At least it's fun!!

9 years ago

Sending baby dust your way Mrs xx

Sorry she got you Millie xx

9 years ago

I have been feeling so sick for the last two weeks,that it makes it hard to get through the day at times. It's all worth it in the end.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey everyone! Congrats on the 's I missed! (lookin' at you KARLOU!)

I've just been dealing with a lot! I'm focusing on getting my certificate in my field of expertise, so that's a lot of my time. But also just recently was diagnosed with GD and anemia! lol I'm 13 weeks along today.

Personally, starting to feel better as entering the 2nd Trimester - but for the drama going on in my life, it doesn't seem to be improving. Maybe it's me or DH just doesn't understand what I'm dealing with. IDK. I'm tired of caring so much.

I am SORRY that I haven't been online much to support all my ladies. If any of you would like to chat more directly, just MSG me your email and we can keep in touch more efficiently.

Take care beautiful gals!

9 years ago • Post starter

Well looks like I'm the only one from the original crew not pregnant. Maybe this is my month?! 10DPO TODAY. Going to test tomorrow or Friday if AF doesn't show up. on all those Ladies!!!!!

9 years ago

Queen, I'm not pregnant, anymore. We are trying again though. No luck last cycle! I'm on CD 4. Crossing my fingers for us both!!!!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

@Mrs, good luck babe!! I hope this is your month and you get your rainbow baby !!!!

9 years ago

AFM, CD 12. No AF took dollar store test today... BFN. Will re-test Saturday if no AF

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo