Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 578 Replies | Last Page

Pregnant!!! done digi test today :D xx

9 years ago

Karlou that is so exciting. Congratulation.

User Image

9 years ago

@Ttc2014 welcome to the site it has great information and the people are also amazing on here as well. Good luck to you.

User Image

9 years ago

I may try to test tomorrow (11dpo)...or wait until friday when my hubby is home. I'm nervous to test, but last weekend I couldn't wait to!

9 years ago

11dpo is when I got my faint positive. Good luck ttc2014

User Image

9 years ago

Whoop whoop lele what a Christmas pressie xx

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I was impressed by how supportive you all are! Even though you all have different experiences and are at different points of your TTC journey, you are all so kind and caring.

I am nearing the end of my 9th month of TTC. When I first got my Mirena IUD out, had 13-14 day luteal phase for 3 cycles. Then I got a fever a couple days post ovulation and had AF on 5 DPO. Ever since I've had 8-11 day luteal phase. Have tried Vitex, B6, and now progesterone cream to try to lengthen phase. We have also been using FertileCM, PreeSeed, and Conceive+ because I have little to no EWCM naturally.

Seems bizzare to loose days in luteal phase. We're starting a workup to rule out early ovarian failure (came back fine) and tomorrow we are having a semen analysis done. We're both fairly young (27 and 30) and in relatively good health (although I do have autoimmune arthritis). Next cycle we plan on using Clomid (assuming semen analysis comes back okay).

Anyone else have similar experience? I keep hoping AF doesn't show this month (would be due to arrive on Sunday 11 DPO based on past 3 cycles), but it's hard to expect anything else at this point... :(

to those of you TTC and congrats to those of you who are newly pregnant!

9 years ago

@Karlou. I know. We are so excited. This is are forth baby and it is just as exciting and scary as the first time we found out we were pregnant. We have three girls and praying this is are little boy. We tried the Dr.Shettles method. Keeping are fingers crossed. As long as the baby is healthy that is all we truly wish for.

User Image

9 years ago

@future I had a 8-10 day luteal phase. I would ovulate really late in my cycle. I took b6 once a day along with red maca root capsules (got from the maca team on AMAZON). I took 4 capsules a day of the red maca(helps w female fertility and CM). My Dh took 4 capsules of black maca root (helps w male fertility, count and motility). I was on b6 for 3 cycles. Added the maca on the 2nd cycle. And on the 3rd cycle we used preseed and the sperm meets egg method. Got my bfp that cycle (3rd w all the meds and 6th overall) and ended up ovulating on cd 14. I also did fertility meditation and yoga. Yea I tried everything lol. Best of luck and tons of baby dust to you.

9 years ago

@future I used evening primrose and it helped a lot with the ewcm. I also took red raspberry leaf, vitex, maca root and b6 and it helped me to O a lot soon in my cycle. I went from cd17-18 to cd12. We also used preseed the cycle that we got pregnant in. This was the only time that we used presed. My husband also took maca root and zinc. Good luck

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo