Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 578 Replies | Last Page

I am 9dpo today and this morning I took an equate (II) test with FMU and got a very faint second line within 5 minutes. Its a blue dye test and am trying to not get my hopes up because I have heard that these are notorious for false positives.

Anyone had any experience with these?

I am going to retest in the morning with a FRER, and maybe this afternoon with a dollar store red dye.

FX! I really want this to be a real positive. :-/

9 years ago

Firewife,

MrsAC, Let the babymaking commence!!! lol

AFM: CD 31...no AF...because I could have ovulated on one of three possible days i'm just twiddling my thumbs...2 out of the 3 days have passed...

9 years ago

@ FireWife how exciting!! Sounds very promising!!! When are you planning on retesting ??
@ MrsAc get it girl!!!
@ Neisa. When are you testing !!??? Ahhhhh this is exciting!!

9 years ago

AFM I'm 6DPO. No symptoms so far other than being really tired but I think life is just kicking my ass right now lol

9 years ago

Queen, ain't life grand?!? ...and I don't know when to test!!! or if I should...I think that if AF doesn't show up by tomorrow evening, I will test. So I guess he earliest will be Thursday!

9 years ago

everyone is so close this month...fingers crossed everyone xx

9 years ago

Woohoo FireWife!!! Fingers crossed! I'm pretty sure I ovulated early this cycle. I took an OPK today (CD 13) and usually get my positive on this day but it was totally negative! I'll test once more tomorrow but I'm pretty sure yesterday (CD 12) was O day. We BD on CDs 7,9,12 and will continue to BD every other day or every day for the rest rest of the week. I'm hoping yesterday's BD was successful but we plan to BD tonight too! I really hope this is it! I'm trying to stay positive!!!!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

I LOVE ALL THE POSITIVE ENERGY FROM EVERYONE!!!!
GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!!! JORIE, WHERE ARE YOU??!!

9 years ago

10 dpo - equate BFN, FRER BFN and dollar store BFN

BFNs all around - 10 dpo is early still, but AF is due tomorrow.

needless to say im feeling a little deflated and let down

9 years ago

Sorry I was MIA for a long time!

Just been planning some big changes in my life....remember how I said DH and I are taking a break from TTC? Well, I kind of had a "melt down" due to his father. (Alcoholic who lives with us, idk if I told you guys!) And I decided to take the girls and move in with my dad for a while.

So DEFINITELY distracted at the moment.

On a more positive note: You all seem to be doing well in your journeys!

What's the scoop ya'll?

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo