Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Trying to conceive by IUI or IVF either by the first time or not.

300 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 300 Replies | Last Page

SMC_future_momma, 20 eggs!!! Amazing!! I can't wait to hear your fertilization report!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Count down... four more hours before iui... excited and anxious but mainly to get it over with oddly enough. Im hoping I didnt miss the big O.. its alittle nerve wrecking as im constantly asking myself did I BD enough.. is this going to be the month. Im almost numb to it. I just dont want to get my hopes up. I measured 20mm, 19mm and 16 and 14mm... 3 on one side and one on the other I believe. I triggered at 8:17pm on May 5th and bd once that night. I work nights. I should have called out last night and this night coming but I dont want to sit around the house forcing him to sex me!!! Lol.. I want to be able to let the time go by amd I dont notice it. What better way than to be at work. Im just going to take it day by day.. definitely not going to analyze too much. Im hoping with all the vitamins I shoved down his throat his count will be adequate and those swimmers swim strongly in a straight line to my hopefully awaiting egg(s). Well I will update you in a few hours.. going to finish up my last hour of work before heading out to sit in the doctors office. Wish me luck...

10 years ago

Count down... four more hours before iui... excited and anxious but mainly to get it over with oddly enough. Im hoping I didnt miss the big O.. its alittle nerve wrecking as im constantly asking myself did I BD enough.. is this going to be the month. Im almost numb to it. I just dont want to get my hopes up. I measured 20mm, 19mm and 16 and 14mm... 3 on one side and one on the other I believe. I triggered at 8:17pm on May 5th and bd once that night. I work nights. I should have called out last night and this night coming but I dont want to sit around the house forcing him to sex me!!! Lol.. I want to be able to let the time go by amd I dont notice it. What better way than to be at work. Im just going to take it day by day.. definitely not going to analyze too much. Im hoping with all the vitamins I shoved down his throat his count will be adequate and those swimmers swim strongly in a straight line to my hopefully awaiting egg(s). Well I will update you in a few hours.. going to finish up my last hour of work before heading out to sit in the doctors office. Wish me luck...

10 years ago

Sending love and comfort amommysluv. You got this. Iui is painless. Just relax and visualize those swimmers getting your egg and they partying. Good luck honey.

10 years ago

Good luck amommysluv! You'll do great! Keep us updated.

Good news everyone - I went in today for another check and two more follicles are ready to go! That makes 7 total so far. He wants me to stim a few more days (I'm already on day 11 omg) so I have to order more meds. When I showed him the bruises on my stomach, he and the nurse gasped! Haha. What we won't do for our little bundles of joy!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

pabbey, i agree with you. i don't have very good veins so i have a few bruises from all my blood draws this week. in addition they couldn't get my IV yesterday and had to try three times and almost didn't get it the third time. i have a big bruise now on my forearm. but you are right anything for our little bundles of joy.

too early yet to hear about how many eggs fertilized but I can't stop thinking about all those possible babies sitting in the lab.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

amommysluv- WOO HOO! So exciting! I'm sure you'll do great! You'll have to let us know how it goes. I'm going for my first one tomorrow. If we both catch our egg this month our EDD will pretty much be a day a apart. :)

SMC_future_momma and pabbey23- wow! You ladies are amazing. I have a hard time giving myself one shot a month. You both are so brave!

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

Hey ladies, so im CD 12 and this is my first month using OPKs and idk if its too early to get a smiley on it or what since i think i usually O around CD 14-15 but got a negative this morning and im getting a bit down. am i crazy?

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

amommysluv, good luck today!

pabbey23, sounds great! Hopefully a few more will pop up, but even if they don't, sounds like you've got a good crop!

SMC_future_momma, I'm on pins and needles!!

slgamble, good luck tomorrow!

claudiamarie23, you never know. Ovulation date can vary by a lot. Keep testing. :)

I'm 12dpo. I haven't tested - I was feeling confident up until about an hour ago. But I've just been hit with the "menstrual migraine" - boo. Would have been such a lovely mother's day.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

@essemkay wahh i had one yesterday and the day before :(( my nurse told me to start testing cd10 so ive been testing since and nothing. she said that if i dont get a smiley by friday morning that ill need to go in saturday morning for bloodwork and sono :(

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo