Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Trying to conceive by IUI or IVF either by the first time or not.

300 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 300 Replies | Last Page

I get my 15 minutes of binge thinking!

I stood up from my desk a couple of minutes ago and had an af-like cramp. Not a good sign. I'm 8 dpo/dpiui. Think it's too early to test? I have a whole crapload of internet cheapies.... What would you do?

10 years ago

Good news! I called my doctor to tell him I was limping and couldn't walk up my stairs and he said it would be fine to switch me to Crinone gel. Hallelujah! Apparently since I have zero junk in the trunk, it is really affecting me. So happy!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Texas- Sooo exciting!!! Let us know the gender!!!

Midwestcoaster- Probably too early. If you have a whole bunch you could just do it for fun but they say to wait until 14dpo/dpiui. I don't listen to that rule though.

Opalfoxy- That's a great story to hear... it gives me hope for the rest of us that are waiting for our BFP.

AFM- I tested again today 13dpo/ dpiui BFN. Sooo Disappointing...I sat there for 5 minutes just staring at the one line. I'm sure AF will be here on Friday or Saturday. Wish I knew why we just can never catch our egg. I told DH that I was up most of the night wondering if I had any symptoms or if they are just PMS symptoms.

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

@slgamble youre not out til af is here
@texasgirl yay how excitinggg!!!

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

Red: The doctor said he was able to tell how far along I was based on my HCG levels and the fact that I tested 4 dys before my period was due. This was the first time he has seen anyone get a positive blood pregnant test this early on and determined me to be just newly pregnant.

Texas: I can't wait to hear what you are having!!!

Pabbey: Glad the doc listened and was able to amend your prescription. Thinking about what you said, I do have quite a bit of junk in my trunk so I was not in as much pain.

AFM: Two days after my blood test, I had another set of blood tests done to really make sure everything was moving along as it should. My HCG levels went from 18 to 56 and my progesterone was at 19.5. I was concerned about the progesterone levels. My OBGYN referred me to my infertility doctor who did not seem to be as concerned by to be on the safe side, ordered me additional blood tests for HCG and progesterone. I get those results today and I am hoping and praying that everyone is still ok.

My dear luv has also been so supportive. He is very familiar with my history of infertility and said the sweetest thing that I wanted to share with you ladies:

"I'm not a very religious man. But all the same, I've begun praying each night that the baby will grow strong and that you and the baby will be healthy."

I just started crying my eyes out. Not sure if it's the hormones or what, but I am just so thankful to have someone so understanding of all the crap we women have to deal with when it comes to making a family.

Keep your heads up ladies and I am thinking happy thoughts for my little bean and yours.

10 years ago

Sooooo I am 5dp5dt. I am getting the urge to test. Should I resist?

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Hey, ladies. I'm having a really hard time today. I don't know why today is so difficult, there's nothing particularly special about it. But I just can't stop thinking about the baby I lost and how much I miss her and I keep randomly breaking down and am reduced to tears.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

So sorry, essemkay. I can't even imagine the pain you must endure. Know that we are always here if you need to share your feelings or just vent!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Sorry essemkay- thinking of you today.

10 years ago

so sorry essemkay

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo