Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Trying to conceive by IUI or IVF either by the first time or not.

300 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Pabbey-- I can see the line!! Fingers crossed for you!!

I am on day 9 of my cycle, day 7 of Menopur, and I am feeling good. I had four measurable, but small, follicles in the 9-9.7 range with E2 of 165. My RE decreased my dose today from 112.5 to 75 and I go in tomorrow for US/BW. The best thing about this cycle is my lining!! It was 9.53 yesterday! I have a notoriously thin lining, so maybe this will make the difference!

Happy Memorial Day weekend to everyone!

10 years ago

Pabby-There is a LINE there!!!! Sooo exciting!!!

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

Yay, Pabbey!!!! So exciting!!!!!!!! congrats!

I'm out for this month. This was supposed to be it - the end. No more tries. BUT I've only been working with my Women's Health Nurse Practitioner (whom I love). Between being 35, having PCOS, and using donor sperm, I probably need to see what's going on. So I'm going to go see a RE and at least see if we need to just keep trying, or if there's something that's making things difficult. <sigh> Maybe now I'll know more about all the medication lingo!!!!

10 years ago

pabbey23, CONGRATS!!!! What a wonderful line I see!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Congrats pabbey, I hope the line gets darker.

AFM I have only had negative tests and today my blood test only confirmed that I have never been pregnant. I know it is hard going through this at any age but I am only 23. I got married young and we want a family, normal 23 year olds don't have to worry about failed ivf and wondering if they will ever get pregnant. At least we have 3 frozen embryos. I tried not to but I broke down crying at work and was so embarrassed

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

SMC_future_momma, I'm so sorry. At least you're being so proactive and seeking help now - you're definitely going to be a mom soon! I wish I had sought help so much earlier, I wasted at least 10 years listening to my gyno, who just kept telling me we were so young, everything was fine and to keep trying. And then one day - we weren't young anymore and still didn't have a baby. I promise you'll get there. Chin up!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Hi, mind if I jump in? I've made it to the May IVF club. I"m 43, DH 45, married 11yrs. One failed IVF and 1 failed IUI, 1MC 2mos ago. No kids (yet =)). Starting Gonal-F tomorrow.

Congrats Casbro!!! Sticky vibes

Fx for you Pabbey

Baby dust to us all!!

10 years ago

Thanks essemkay, we have our meeting to discuss what went wrong on June 2. So until then I got out the caffeinated coffee again ( I missed it a little) and I am going to try and exercise more. I am also in the process of getting a new job that I am really excited about, I found out about the job opportunity on Thursday

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

pabbey I am so excited for you. I hope that line just keeps on getting darker.

I am currently on 11dpiui. My hubby is out of the country for the next two weeks as are his parents and my parents. I'm feeling a bit lonely on this part of my 2ww!! I'm also driving myself a bit nuts on and off - my bbs are horrifically sore, but that is not unusual for me (at this stage, I have had every symptom under the sun, including a VERY delayed period - so adding more drugs into the mix this month just makes it a free for all!). So I am basically counting myself symptom free and feel like I am probably out :(

I am trying to be prepared so I'm not too disappointed. But am I the only one with that niggly hope against hope, that leads me into day dreaming about telling hubby and family great newsâ?¦? Apparently being a psychologist doesn't mean that I am totally in charge of my own brain :)

10 years ago

Anybody do an FET and can tell me what it is like or have any advice? And do people normally transfer more embryos with frozen? We did 2 with our fresh cycle but we have 3 frozen. We did a 5 day transfer an I just found out that is a little uncommon for my clinic, they also have a low number of frozen transfers. The SART report only had 11 under age 35 with only 1 success. Should have looked at that previously I guess.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo