Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Trying to conceive by IUI or IVF either by the first time or not.

300 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 300 Replies | Last Page

hey slgamble, I won't be testing until Friday. Af should be here on Thursday and I'm going to wait it out!!

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I haven't popped in here in a while, but I just got some bloodwork results, and I think all are good except for one thing, my Prolactin result is 25.9(#) and it says normal should be less than 24. It says that sometimes when it's elevated dr.'s will test you for a pituitary tumor...and I have been having more trouble remembering things the past few months and if I rub the tip of my nail on my nipple, there's white flakey stuff that comes off. So between that and Web MD (which I should NEVER be allowed to go on), I'm freaking myself out. However, some good news is that my LH to FSH level is now 1:1, where 2.5 months ago it was 3:1.

Can anyone give me some insight as to why my Prolactin level may be a little high? And has anyone had dry/flaky nipple discharge I guess I would call it?

Any info would be very much appreciated! We're in the home stretch to see if we qualify for IVF. My DH has to see a urologist tomorrow and then hopefully they can set up a sperm retrieval date, and then get me going. I just hope this prolactin # is no big deal and all in my head, but I have a bad feeling...

User Image

10 years ago

I don't know why your prolactin is high - but if you're not nursing, they can give you medications to lower it. I do believe that almost all pituitary tumors (if you even have one) that cause high prolactin levels are totally benign.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

First beta today was 212. The nurse said that was perfect for 11dp5dt but it seems a bit low from what I am reading. She said all that really matters is that it rises for my next beta on Friday. Here's to hoping!!

IAmPregnant Ticker

9 years ago

oh pabbey thats great! FXd it doubles by friday

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Pabbey- awesome!! Good luck on Friday!

Texas- I'm so sorry for you and your family.

I am ready for my IUI on Friday! Two follicles ready at 18.3 and 16.9 and two littles 13 and 11- my e2 was 337 (up 192 after dropping over the weekend). Ovidrel tonight!

Baby dust all around!

9 years ago

Pabbey- Congratulations sweetie!!! Happy and Healthy 8 more months to you!!!

Texas- so sorry hun! That sounded like a story from the movies! Does it happen in real life?? Keep your chin up, you'll get your rainbow baby!!

Smith- best of luck to you on your IUI coming up!!!

To everyone else... best of luck ladies! Thinking of you all!!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi, everyone!

Miracle I can't believe its been 48 days already!!

Yay Pabbey! Grow that bean!

AFM, I get my blood test on Friday and so nervous. Still feeling good about this. I've had some dizzy feelings this week and hoping its a positive sign. I just know I will be super disappointed w another negative. Think of me, ladies!

9 years ago • Post starter

Thinking of you RED. You deserve that dream. Miracle trust me it really happens in real life. I am just now getting to the point where I can breathe again. My heart so heavy. I can not wait for the next five days to come so Af will come and I can try again.

9 years ago

Red- Thinking of you!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo