Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Trying to conceive by IUI or IVF either by the first time or not.

300 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Hugs Essemkay, I'm still having bad days over my little son. It kind of bubbles up and then down again. It is ok to feel bad. I keep myself busy and people tell me off but really you know what is best for yourself xxx

As for me:

7dpo I had spotting, then two days of nothing. Then I thought AF had arrived. Bleed red for half a day and this morning 10 dpo nothing. What is going on!

This ttc is making everything weird!

10 years ago

Quote of the day goes to opalfoxy!

"This ttc is making everything weird!"

Love it! And so, so true. My cycles were always the same before this ttc stuff too. Now I never know what to expect. Maybe you need to get your progesterone checked?

Essemkay, so sorry you're having a bad day. Make it through today and tomorrow will be better.

User Image

10 years ago

NorthernBabyDream the clinic is going to check my progestrone (and everything else on the panel), I was hoping to do an IUI this month but I can't now, not a good cycle

10 years ago

I broke down and tested. I saw a verrrrrrrrrrry light second line. I am trying not to think about it and haven't told DW but it's killing me. Could be trigger or nothing or faulty test AHHHHHH!!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

The showed this morning.I'm out.

Pabby -FXd for you!!!!

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

Essemkay, hopefully today and the long weekend will be better for you.

Pabbey, you're cracking me up.

AFM, one week down, one more to go. I almost bought more pregnancy tests at the drug store the other day but resisted. No need to spend the money if I have a blood test scheduled. But the urge to pee on something is just killing me!!

I hope everyone has a good and safe holiday weekend!

10 years ago • Post starter

oh pabbey FXd

took frer this morning BFN bleh, 10dpo so hoping its still early

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

I'm keeping everything crossed today! I posted a test but not sure if you can see it from my account. It is #273504 in the gallery.

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

So sorry slgamble. What's your next step?

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

DH has agreed to do several more IUIs since my insurance doesn't limit us on how many we can have. He knows we have a better chance with the IUIs than "spontaneously conceiving" on our own. Going in on Tuesday to get Femera, ovidrel and blood work done.

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo