Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Trying to conceive by IUI or IVF either by the first time or not.

300 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 300 Replies | Last Page

red78701- I know that pain. Last year we went out for a Mothers day lunch with my family and my SIL announced that she was pregnant with her second baby. It was almost impossible for me not to cry at the table. We had already been trying for a year at the time. This year family lunch again and everyone was super nice my mom even got me flowers and told me that I will be a great mother when it does happen. Hope that things cheer up for you.

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

Great news, SMC!! Fingers crossed for you!!

My retrieval today went well. They retrieved 10 eggs but one was a dud so a total of 9. Four of those were fully mature already so we are hopeful that the others will catch up over the next few days. In quite a bit of pain at the moment but glad it's over. Now I hold my breath until Saturday!!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

finally im am surging and have IUI scheduled for tomorrow :) fx for allâ?¥

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

So exciting! There is so much activity going on I am so happy for you ladies. Really bummed I can't try this month but it's ok, Godhas a plan and a reason for my life. Can't wait till next week the 21 to go to the Dr. To c my baby. She will be 17 weeks

10 years ago

Oh my gosh, so much has happen in the last couple weeks. Congratz to Texasgirl! And I'm so sorry Essemkay, my fingers are always crossed for you. There is probably other news I've missed, I just skimmed through.

AFM, I've been on travel for the last two weeks (home for weekends), had my son's third birthday party last Saturday (he wanted a BLUE Birthday (the color)). It was nice, but stressful getting stuff done between traveling. I'm heading to England on Friday though, so I'm super excited about that. I'll be gone for almost two weeks. Hubs is coming halfway through and we're leaving our boy with the grandparents for a week. I'm also CD1 today and started BC pills to try and settle my ovaries in prep for hitting them hard with meds next month. So that means I can imbibe at the pubs a little while in England.

Baby Dust to everyone.

10 years ago

Cheers tkadams!

10 years ago

Only 3 have fertilized. So nervous. Next update isn't until Thursday. Urgh!!!!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

FXd pabbey

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

Good Luck Pabbey and SMC!!!! Pulling for you guys!!!!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Miracle how are you and your little jelly bean doing?. PAbby that's half! Come on other three :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo