Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Trying to conceive by IUI or IVF either by the first time or not.

300 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Omg what a bitch sorry. Just because you physically didn't carry this little blessing would not take away the fact that you are her mother. Oh this pisses me off. My wife has raised our son since he was 1 and there's no way that someone can tell me that she is not his mother.
You are about to care for this child for the rest of his/her life because their "mother" can't/doesn't want to step up to the task.

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

Texas- You will be an amazing mother! Some people are ignorant and don't understand how offensive things that are said come off. Words can be very hurtful. Adoptive children are real children and this child will be your real child. It's nonsense to think otherwise.

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

Thank you ladies. :)

10 years ago

Thank you all for your input. I had to take the day off work to do the IUI and God has blessed me with some warm sunshine to enjoy for the rest of the day. Considering it was pouring with rain yesterday (and the days before that) I'm really enjoying God's goodness.

All seemed to go well this morning - sperm count was lower than she hoped but otherwise all good. A little bit of bleeding but sure, we're all used to that ;)

Texas, I'm so sorry to hear that someone said something so insensitive, and so WRONG! I work with people every day who foster and adopt children. Every single one of those carers are parents - as far as their children are concerned, they are their mums and dads who love them dearly. I am so excited for you that you are going to have an amazing little baby in your arms in the not too distant future. Don't let ANYONE ruin the joy and anticipation that you deserve to have, and have waited for.

10 years ago

yay sooo happy everything went well jojo :) welcome to tww

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

Jojo - Where are you located? It is POURING in NC!!! Good luck for your IUI! Fingers crossed. :)

Texas - Can you believe the ignorance of some people? That baby is so lucky to have you. Hold you head high and know that you are rising above!!

IVF Update: The embryologist called today to tell me the day 3 status of my little eggies. She said out of my 3, two were 8-celled with little fragmentation (which is optimal apparently) and one was 8-celled with 20% fragmentation (a bit high). They are still planning on a day 5 transfer Saturday and I'm so relieved there is something there growing for me to transfer!!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Oh pabbey how exciting!!!!

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

Texas: I'm so sorry that someone was so cold hearted to say something like that. I would have told that person off, I have a loud mouth though :)

Pabby: Good luck with day 5 transfer

AFM: I was too scared to test yesterday or this morning. I just hate seeing a BFN. It would have ruined my whole day. Even if it is to early but I know i'm right at that point where i could be getting my BFP but still. My DH was being a butt this morning so it already wasnt the best morning. Maybe i'll do it when i get home tonight.....maybe

User Image

10 years ago

pabbey23, can't get any better than perfect! Good luck with transfer in a couple of days!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Thanks, all. They just called back to say that if they stay in such good shape they will do a freeze-all cycle and I will transfer next month. I was a little disappointed with that until they told me they have 10% better odds with that type of transfer since your body is free of stims. If they decrease in quality, we will stick to the Saturday transfer. I'll keep you updated!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo