Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Trying to conceive by IUI or IVF either by the first time or not.

300 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Good luck to all the ladies in the TWW! Texas- I am sorry you had to hear that. It's so not true. I was a little sad this week because I got my period and my clinic said that because my new insurance doesn't start until June 1 that there was not enough time to get authorization for IVF in June- but my DH surprised me today and agreed to an IUI this month;). Going in tomorrow for blood work and ultrasound!

10 years ago

Texas- don't listen to other people's bullsh*&#$!!

Pabbey- great news girl!! Hope this is it!!! The quality of the embryos make a big difference in the success of IVF.

Smith- Good luck this IUI!!!

Stevi slgamble, Good Luck with your testing ladies! Can't wait to see some good news!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies!
We go on the 21st to baby check again. I am super excited.

10 years ago

I got a positive surge/smiley face today! IUI is tomorrow at noon. Not sure why I'm so excited since this is 4th time. Already feeling the stress of waiting two weeks. Its definitely harder after the IUI then trying on your own.

10 years ago • Post starter

Red that's awesome.

10 years ago

Oh red how exciting!!

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

Hello Ladies,

It has been a while and reading the previous post, I have missed out on so many stories. I will do my best to remember them all so....

Texas: an adoptive mom, that is absolutely awesome. What a wonderful blessing...and she moved in too so you can watch every moment....amazing. And to the woman who sad that rude comment....MORON!!

I know many of us are going through IUI, IVF, natural and I know we have had the evil witch show up, but hey....as long as we are still breathing.....try try try again. We are fighting an uphill battle and it isn't easy, but some of us have made it (Miracle) so, let's keep those BFP coming.

Some of us are in the two week wait and it feels like an eternity. So, I can't wait to hear about all the symptoms and next steps.

AFM: my man and I decided to take a break and try natural for a while. It is a long shot, but we both needed the break from the lack of romance and spending of funds. I am currently 11 dpo and I have been having some crazy symptoms. Here they are:

4/3: EWCM, - OPK, BD
4/4: EWCM, -OPK, BD
4/5: No CM, +OPK, BD
4/6: No CM, + OPK, BD, backache, bloated, gas
4/7: No CM, + OPK, temp 97.3, bloated, gas
4/8: No CM, temp 97, backache, diarrhea, peeing a lot
4/9: Creamy sticky CM, -OPK, BD, temp 97.5
4/10: No CM, temp 98, backache, cramps
4/11: BD, temp 97.9, gas, bloated, tired, allergies kicking in
4/12: Watery CM, temp 97.9, cramps, tired, can't sleep, diarrhea, bloated, backache,
4/13: temp 97.8, diarrhea
4/14: watery CM, BD, gas, bloating, tired, cramps, sharp pain in private area during sex....never happened before. Had to pause on BD. temp 97.9
4/15: a bit of nausea, bloating, a bit of backache, really tired. Had to leave work early. Thirsty and peeing a lot. Temp 97.7....temp going down. :-(

As you can see from above, I have no idea when I OV and I'm not sure if we BD enough. I did an ovulation calculation based on my previous cycle and it stated that I OV on 4/5. I also read that you can OV anywhere from 12 to 36 hrs from your first + OPK. That would make me 11 DPO.

I am also having the same symptoms as I do when AF is on her way. So, if you have any input, please share.

Hope everyone is doing well and I promise to do my best with staying on top of the blog. It has helped me through some rough times. You ladies....and men if there are any....are the best.

Xoxo

10 years ago

That is great pabbey!

AFM I found out (after a lot of no communication and my nurse having trouble getting a hold of the embryologist) that we have 3 cryopreserved embryos. So those and the two we transferred is 5 out of the 6 that fertilized that made it to day 5. We only lost one, so that is pretty good. I took a test yesterday too to see of trigger gone and got a bfn so I guess that's good. With a 5 day transfer I should have implanted by day 8-10 right?

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

SMC_future_momma, that's great news! Congrats on your 3 frosties! Out of 30 eggs that I had retrieved over 3 IVFs, I never had any embryos make it to freeze.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Hi All,
I think I'll test early starting tomorrow which will be 9DPO. Last night I was actually feeling some symptoms... dull cramps, pulling/ twinges down there.... and exhausted! I'm praying and hoping that it's a good sign that something is going on down there. Sending everyone else

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo