Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Trying to conceive by IUI or IVF either by the first time or not.

300 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Ive been gone for awhile.. trying to get myself together from that huge disappointment a week or so ago.. well reading up on everyone im glad to hear of the adoptive news.. the successful transfers.. and now the am eager wait for potential BFP's!!
As for me.. I am 3-5days late of my AF. I didnt want to get excited but after not having it arrive this morning and really not feel in like period is coming on.. I tested.. NEGATIVE :-( so im disappointed in myself for getting slightly hopeful because now im sad and moody. I have never had a cycle this late. Of course.. with everything else goin on with me now.. my body wants to be awfully cruel to me and trick me. Sigh.. and not to mention I had an awful eye infection these last few days. Double sigh... my eye infection is clearing up but now im here wondering where the hell is my period. I guess im expecting it sonetimes this week. I had a late ovulation so maybe thats why im so late for my period. I want to keep testing but I cant stand another disappointment like today. It wasawful. I really thought hey it actually happened.. well I see now it may not happen for awhile. I didnt have the IUI this month but I did trigger and BD that night so Idk if my odds are even good from that. I had sone cramping on wed. Which made me think AF on the way but nothing. I kept checking and nothing. I had sone back aches last night and still nothing. I think I oovulated on 5/7.. shouldn't I have got a bfp by now if I was foing to get one??? Feeling extremelydown and pissed and ffrustrated and hopeless. What do u guys thinks???

10 years ago

Deep breaths amommy can you go in for blood test?

10 years ago

I was going to say go get a blood test, too. I've read so many stories where some women won't have a positive test immediately and will show up a while later. I thought someone on this board didn't get a positive their first until until they were in the second trimester. You just never know.

10 years ago • Post starter

Im really hoping that is the case. But im becoming really pessimistic as the tine goes on and just thinking I am going to have an awfully late period this time. I still don't feel like she is on the way but I do have the slight back ache but only when I actually think about it. Nothing else. But symptoms of being pregnant either. Im baffled. I know only time will tell but uts driving me nuts because I want to either be happy or plan my next move. Im right now in agony. I keep running to bathroom every two hours to check to see if she has arrived yet. This is dreadful. Honestly ladies.. im scared to go in for a blood test because im afraid of the results. Im fanned if I do damned if I dont. Sigh... why I have to be so damn late.. why cant this all just be so simple. Have sex boom a baby!! Lol.. I really want this bfp.. :-( trying to stay positive.. looking at some of the signs I would say YES but then again because I ovulated so late it would make sense for my period to start so late too... hmmm idk... help with the positivity please... my daughter is leaving me for the summer in 2wks while her dad and I sort out our differences and reconnect our romance again. If I am pregnant she would becoming back to me being around 17wks.. a wonderful surprise for her!!!! I really want to surprise her with that news.. I am praying so hard..

10 years ago

Amommy: I am so feeling for you right now. I have been down the road you have been down for the past 5 years and it just feels like you can never catch a break. The symptoms you have been experiencing, especially the backache, is the same symptoms I had this last round. Felt like someone was stabbing. Just awful. I say, until the ugly witch shows, stay positive. I also agree with having a blood test, they are much more accurate than the urine tests. Hang in the there my dear.

Pabbey: The pics are absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for sharing. I am so excited to hear about the updates on their journey. Thinking positive thoughts for you and your little ones.

ASM: I nearly had a nervous breakdown yesterday. I was having crazy backaches, stomach cramps, and I couldn't stop using the bathroom. I checked my temp and it went up from 97.7 to 98.2. I thought to myself, what the hell, could all this temperature taking mumbo jumbo really be true. So, I caved and took a Clearblue digital HPT that determines how far along you are by weeks. Well, less than 15 seconds later.....I am officially 1-2 weeks PREGNANT!!!

I screamed, I ran to my luv and just started crying in his arms. I showed him the HPT and he also started to cry. I have waited so long for this dream to become a reality and it finally has come true. I am still in shock and was so very scared of the cramps, backaches, and I've had diarrhea, I thought for sure something must be wrong.

I called the on call doctor and she said the cramps and backaches concern her. I have had a miscarriage, so I was also concerned. I went to the emergency room and I was on an IV of liquids because of the diarrhea. They ran blood tests and urine tests to confirm the pregnancy. The urine test came back negative and my heart just sank. Then the doctor said the blood test came back positive and by the HCG level, I must be only 1-2 days along, but I was indeed pregnant and everything looked good so far. I once again started crying, and my luv did the same. Before, I could have punched this doc for giving me bad news first, but I wanted to hug him for confirming my pregnancy.

We are still in shock and I am having symptoms like crazy. Breasts getting bigger, cramps, and I can't stop using the restroom. I plan on making a doc appt with my OBGYN based on previous issues and I am hoping and praying that this little bean sticks.

Hope everyone is doing well.

10 years ago

amommysluv, it sounds like you're only 11dpo - for most people, that's too early to get a BFP. When you ovulate late, you should expect AF (or hopefully, NOT expect AF) to be correspondingly late as well. Test again in a few days. Chin up!

CasBro 914, congrats!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Casbro!!!! Omg!!!!!! Happy blessing. So happy for you!!!!!!

10 years ago

Congrats Casbro!!!! Im happy for you.. hope I can join u soon :-)

10 years ago

Great news, CasBro!! So happy for you and I hope some of the icky symptoms go away with time.

This is your time!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

CasBro - GREAT news! Let's hope this starts a trend for our board. We need some good news around here!!

My progesterone shots are KILLLLLLING me! I can barely sit without pain. Let's hope this is all for a good cause!!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo