Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Trying to conceive by IUI or IVF either by the first time or not.

300 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 300 Replies | Last Page

red78701, good luck today! Did you do any hpts?

smithb475, hope your IUI goes smoothly today!!

AFM, it's 6dpo, so I can now start the TP watch and obsessing! Didn't do any meds or anything this month, so it's even more of a longshot than usual, but that won't stop me from overanalyzing!! :)

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Essemkay- thank you! Everything went great! DH's counts were up 30% (29M/93%motile)!

Good luck with the TP watch;). Fingers are crossed!

9 years ago

Blood test was negative.

I hate not knowing what's wrong with me!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Red- I'm sorry about the negative test. I definitely feel the way you do about unexplained infertility. Do something nice for yourself this weekend!

9 years ago

Well ladies, I thought I was able to celebrate but maybe not. My first beta was 212 and my second one (48 hours later) was 315. The doctor said that is still within normal limits since it's rising 50% but that's not what I'm finding online. The nurse said she was nervous herself!

I'm supposed to go in again on Monday morning - 72 hours later to see what happens to my numbers. I'm terrified.

IAmPregnant Ticker

9 years ago

Sorry to hear that, Red. We feel your frustration. It feels never-ending sometimes. There will be a happy ending! We have to believe that.

IAmPregnant Ticker

9 years ago

Pabby- Hoping and Fxd that your count goes up. Sending you .

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago

Pabbey- stay positive! I'm sending prayers your way.

9 years ago

red78701, Sorry about the BFN. Hope you can come up with a plan going forward!

pabbey23, your doubling rate is a bit slow, but not outrageously so. I'm very hopeful for you and bean!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

appointment tom about failed IVF cycle. we can do our FET right away of at least next cycle.

is there a June forum yet?

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo