Community post

Discussion

April 2015 IUI/IVF

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in April 2015, regardless if first or last child.

447 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 447 Replies | Last Page

Thanks red for starting!

9 years ago

Texas - how you feeling? When is your next ultrasound?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

This morning at 10. And blood work. I definitely feel like things are going on. Cramps and fullness. Just pray e2 is high enough

9 years ago

If things are growing E2 should go up as well :) Fingers crossed.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Good luck for April!

9 years ago

Great news!!!! My e2 has gone up to 296 and I have 3 follicles. One is 20, 14,14. I do one more round of shots tonight, then tomorrow night at 10 take overdril shot, and insemination at 9 am on Thursday

9 years ago

Texas - that I exciting. Do you have one more ultrasound tomorrow?

9 years ago

No. She said just to take my shot tomorrow then iui on Thursday. The cetritide while keep me from ovulating.the follitsim and menopur will grow them. The overdrile will bring it all together

9 years ago

anyone else feel like they go crazy a little during this journey. i cried for the last two days. i swear the hormones are driving me nuts. i worried i did not have any follicles, and then i worried my E2 was not high enough and now i am worried since i have not had any cramps that i have ovulated already this morning, and my insemination is not until Thursday. I know i have cetritide to keep me from ovulating but darn it i have to worry about something lololol

9 years ago

Texas - take it easy. You will go crazy after ovidrel ;) or at least I did... I got in the biggest fight with DH after taking that shot LOL

You did not ovulate yet :)

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo