Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Trying to conceive by IUI or IVF either by the first time or not.

300 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 300 Replies | Last Page

SMC, a friend of mine on here did a FET and got her BFP recently. She's 13 weeks now. Her name is stillfuntrying. I think she only transferred the one embie, but not sure.

User Image

10 years ago

Hello ladies,
I have very sad, confusing, heart breaking news. I will no longer be a mommy. The birth mother has done something to make this impossible. We went on a road trip to Dallas. She in a manic phase wanted to kill me for snoring, with a pillow by suffocating me. When called on it she went physcho and wanted to leave. My family told her if she ever said that again they press charges. She then started screaming at us,and tried to choke my mom. She was screaming let her out. When she tried to choke my mom we let her out of the car, 5 hours away from home. So today I have no idea where she is at, or if she is alive. All I can hear is her screaming to get out she wanted to kill the baby and herself. Then I had to come home pack up her stuff, and see the empty nursery.

10 years ago

Texas, I can't even imagine how you are feeling right now. What a scary thing to go through, and on top of that the heartache of it looking like you are losing the little one you were looking forward to meeting. Thinking about you.X

10 years ago

Texasgirl13, how horrible and heartbreaking! I don't even know what to say, but I'm thinking of you.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Texas, omg...I'm so sorry for your loss of the baby you expected and that this happened to you! You must be in shock from it...how horrible.

User Image

10 years ago

Omg texasgirl that is crazy! I'm soo sorry that you and your family had to go thru something so scary and sooo heartbreaking

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

Texas - What in the world!?! That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. I'm so sorry you've been going through all of that drama. Wow! I sincerely hope everything works out for you.

My two lines have been getting progressively darker all weekend so I'm getting pretty excited. I go in tomorrow for my first beta! After 4 IUIs and my first IVF, I'm ready for a little good news!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Texas- My heart just breaks for you. I don't even know what to say. I know this has to be devastating for you and your family. I'll be lifting you up in my thoughts and prayers.

Pabby- So exciting!!!!

Jojogo- Good Luck!!! When are you going to start testing?

AF came over the weekend. I got my femera and trigger shot this morning from the pharmacy. I'll start the femera this evening once I get a call from my RE's office. I'm counting out the dates in my head now for when I would come in for the ultrasound and it looks like it would be Tuesday the 3rd. I have jury duty scheduled for that day also... so I'm hoping that I can get out of jury duty so I don't have to worry about the conflict. Hoping this second IUI is successful.

Anyone have any insight on eating pineapple prior to implantation?

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

The idea with pineapple is that you take a whole pineapple, slice it into 5 slices and eat one slice (including the core) each day after ovulation for 5 days. The theory is that the bromelin in the core (which is an anti-inflammatory) will help make the lining more receptive for implantation, in much the same way that some theorize taking a baby aspirin a day will. I was never able to find any literature or studies showing increased implantation rates with either pineapple or baby aspirin (in fact, my RE's office used to use baby aspirin in every protocol, but has dropped that practice a few years ago because there was no increase in success rates - except for patients with clotting disorders), but pineapple is super delicious, so I can find no downside to eating it.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Essemkay- Thank you for the info. I think I'll try it this month and see if it helps.. who knows I'll take what I can get.

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo