Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Trying to conceive by IUI or IVF either by the first time or not.

300 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Amommysluv, mine is a bit like that too, he is convinced I will just produce another child like magic. It does make me mad that he can't see how hard it is. Makes you wonder what goes on inside their head.

Texas, adopting - I wish I could to! How exciting, go for it and I hope you get a natural one too :)

10 years ago

Texas - Wow! That's a lot of good news all at once! Good luck to you and your little one that's already cooking up!

Essemkay - Have you retested? The suspense is killing me!

I just took my trigger and go in Monday morning for retrieval. Keep me in your thoughts all!!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

I am sorry essemkay.

Good luck on Monday pabbey,keep us updated.

AFM Today is my transfer. I am pretty nervous. May 23 is my blood test.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Hi ladies. I have good news and bad news.

Bad news: I finally started my period. Called my 're to schedule day 11 scan. Only to be told that is the week my doctor is going on vacation!!! So no iui last month in hospital, and no iui this month b Dr gone. :( frustrated. But I will try in June!

Good news: my baby it's 16 weeks old! I got to see the baby on Saturday. If was so beautiful. The birth mom moved in with me until baby is born. Lmao she announced at church today that she was adopting her child to me. The whole church myself included was stunned and then started crying. So look guess it's for real!!!! Come October I am a mommy.

10 years ago

congrats Texas!

AFM I am proud to be pregnant until proven otherwise.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

That's great new, TexasGirl. Congrats!

Sorry about the frustration amommysluv. Hopefully he will come around to the idea of iui.

Essemkay, here's hoping AF comes quickly so you can get busy on the next month.

Yesterday we went to a wedding and one my friends asked me how the "trying" was going. I'm so tired of talking about it and telling people bad news that I just told her we gave up and when it happens, it happens. Seems that lately when I do tell a friend that we're doing iui then they continue to ask questions for the next two weeks. Done with that. I'm thinking this iui will be end of this week. We actually don't have any more plans for the next few weeks so we can relax for a bit. Yippee!

10 years ago • Post starter

I saw my MIL today and she wished me a happy mothers day. I just looked at her. Kind of hurt my feelings. Maybe she thought we would have some news to share.

10 years ago • Post starter

SMC - how did your transfer go??

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Pabbey_ it went great. They said my uterine lining was perfect and that we have a good chance. Now I am just praying these little embryos stick. Takin it easy. Good luck today for your retrieval. I hope you have a lot of eggs retrieved and that a lot of them fertilize.

10 years ago

WOW seems like a lot has happened since i've been on.

Sorry to everyone that has received bad news the last few days. Life can be so frustrating sometimes!!

AFM- Nothing new. I did get a tooth pulled today so I can get my bottom braces on. It sucks that i canâ??t take anything more than Tylenol for the pain but whatever. The dentist gave me my prescription for the Tylenol and said good luck with that....what a jerk lol but he knew my RE wouldnâ??t like anything else he had to give me. So far the pain isnâ??t too bad.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo