Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Trying to conceive by IUI or IVF either by the first time or not.

300 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Stevie-Have you already tested?

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

GB1020_ my DH and I 3 days past our embryo transfer. we did IVF with ICSI and assisted hatching and embryo glue. You will get used to the shots after awhile and it really isn't that bad. I did all mine myself but it may be easier since you aren't too fond of needles to have your DH do that part for you. you are lucky insurance covers IVF, we had to do everything self-pay. it is all worth it in the end though when we will hopefully finally will be pregnant. we didn't have the option to do an IUI, the only other thing we tried was clomid. we waited a year after our initial fertility testing to see an RE and only had to wait 2.5 months before IVF was recommended.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

No, I havent tested yet. I did a trigger shot before my IUI and they say not to test before 12 days after IUI. Then I wont get a false positive. That would really suck! I will test on Sat. But I am 12 days past my trigger today, so lets see if i can hold out that long. The only time i tested to see how long my trigger stayed in my systems, it was 11 days i believe.

Have any of you tested out yor trigger? If so, how long did it stay positive?

no syptoms at this point.

User Image

10 years ago

I've never tested after taking a trigger shot... part of me just wants to test today even though implantation could only just occur today 6dpo - 10dpo. Just to see if it's still in my system... if it comes up negative and I test on Saturday which I had planned then I'll know that it's a BFP and not a BFN. If it comes up positive today then I'll just have to wait till 14 dpo like the nurse suggested. I looked up online and they said it can last 11 days in your system and give you a false positive.

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

Yeah it makes me what to test this evening too. Darn it!! I hate the TTW!! I have been doing good but it is usually the last 4 days or so when i start going crazy

User Image

10 years ago

I'll test tonight and let you know what I get. Hoping it's a BFN that way I can test early on Saturday which will be 10dpo for me.

10 years ago

I'll test tonight too. I'm 11dpo and 10dpiui today but 12dp trigger.

User Image

10 years ago

omg i feel like im gonna go nuts next week lol

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

Claudia: Just try to disstract yourself. I started a new book and had teeth pulled out of my head lol and then on sat. I get my spacers pull it for my braces. So hopefully i will be to busy to go to crazy the next few days. But testing tonight isnt starting on a good foot lol See what you girls do it me :) just playing

User Image

10 years ago

ahahahahhaah stevi but holly moly teeth pulling eh interesting
luckily we have busy weekends so ibarely have time to think. this weekend my SIL is graduation college, then saturday all day events with the kids (sports) sunday one more sport and hopefully a bbq lol during the week im just grateful i have you all. i get thru my week quickly talking to you all. next weekend boston yay then when i come back its test day
i do have 2 books on my shelf i looked at last night saying i needed to pick them up

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo