Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Trying to conceive by IUI or IVF either by the first time or not.

300 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 300 Replies | Last Page

ladies i have to share some news......

Today i was asked if i wanted to adopt a child. the birth mother is 4 months along. i am in shock and awe. We have no idea gender yet but i got to see the baby move. I said yes!!!!

of course she can change her mind, i am going to meet with an adoption lawyer this week.

in other news AF should come in two days. :) i am excited because i get to try again.

10 years ago

Miracle, that's great to hear!

Texas, wow, just wow! That sounds amazing! Sorry if this is too personal, but how did it happen? Is it someone you know? That is so exciting. We, or I should say I, since DH is not quite there yet, have been thinking about adoption but worry that it would be another dead end.

User Image

10 years ago

oh texasgirl how awesome is that! i hope it works out for you and like you said AF is coming so you get to try again :))

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

Texasgirl13 - Wow!!! How amazing. That's so incredible.

AFM- I went for my ultrasound this morning and I have 1 follie on my right side that's 22x24, pretty big. I spoke to the nurse about the procedure and you guys are right they do encourage BD before. The nurse said they want to clear out his system before so they get super active swimmers for the IUI. Also, since my folilie is so big I might O before my trigger shot and it would be good to have already BD. I'm probably going to take my trigger shot tonight, BD and then we'll go in on Thursday and he'll give his "sample" and I'll just stay around for another hour- two hours until they're ready for me. The nurse said it's very similar to a pap.

Also the ultrasound tech discovered I have a fibroid on the top of my uterus. They said it's nothing to be concerned about since it's positioned on the top and I shouldn't be worried. The ultrasound tech acted surprised that I didn't know about it... Of course if I knew I wouldn't act surprised... ?!
I mentioned to the nurse that I noticed since last month I had two good size follies and this month I only have one monster follie if it doesn't work this month should we think about upping the Femera to a stronger dose so we have additional eggs? She's going to mention it to my RE. Hoping that doesn't happen and we get it this month, but I put it out there just in case.

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

Thanks ladies!!
Essemkay- no I didn't! I thought about it after we left! So missed the opportunity. Unfortunately...
However, I'll do it in my next one which is in two weeks.
Texas- exciting!! Watch you get pregnant now!!

User Image

10 years ago

Texasgirl13, that is amazing!!! Congrats! I hope it all works out smoothly! I open my front door very carefully each morning, hoping someone has left a baby on my stoop -- so far no joy, but I'll keep looking. :)

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Texas: Thats Awesome! I hope everything goes well with the adoption. But i agree watch you get pregnant now that you have excepted other options. I have seen this many times!! It would be like getting twins almost :) I want twins...I must be crazy!

essemkay: you are to funny with your comment about a baby at your stoop. I think about that sometimes too.

User Image

10 years ago

Retrieval went great today. 20 little eggs retrieved. I can't wait to hear tomorrow how many have fertilized.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Smc that's awesome news.

As for my story. I am a teacher and one of my parents took in a homeless girl. She is 4 months pregnant. She knows she can not handle a child. She has already given up 2. So they introduced us, and she asked if I wanted the baby..... I said yes. So now just going to go with her to set up apt. Also spoke with an adoption lawyer, will start paperwork...
I still want to try since anything can happen with birth mom... she is due in Oct. If I conceive in will be due in Feb. Twinkies almost.

10 years ago

Smc that's awesome news. Cabt wait to hear about them tomorrow.

Texasgirl good luck to you as well. I think it's great that you're still going to ttc

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo