Community post

Discussion

September 2014 IUI/IVF

For those doing IUI or in process of IVF this month

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 206 Replies | Last Page

Thanks red for setting this forum.

I am still waiting for AF. I know it is coming but it is taking some time. I tested last night to make sure and it was BFN.

I am having my first IUI this month :) with 50 mg Clomid CD 3-7 :)

to all of us

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind if I join. I'll be doing my first round of IVF this month. Just stopped BCP yesterday so waiting for my cycle to start so I can start injections. My DH and I have been trying for about a year, but because of our fertility issues (me with PCOS and DH with severe MFI) we have had to go straight to ICSI/IVF. We've told very few people that we are going through this process, so I feel like I'm going crazy with no one to talk to. DH isn't much help either because he just has the mentality of let me know where I need to be and when. I read through the previous board and you ladies seem like a great bunch of supportive gals :)

9 years ago

welcome thorntoj86 :)
I am in the same boat. People don't know that I am even trying and I hope it will stay this way till I see that BFP
Feel free to vent on the forum :) that is why we are all here to share, to vent and to support

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Ugh. I'm only 9dpo and already craving meat. Not a good sign.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Welcome, thorntoj86!

I'm a disaster today. Stupid hormones and emotions. I heard on the news while getting ready that kids starting college this year were born in 1996...the year I graduated high school. Made me burst in tears. Stupid!! Then, insert foot into mouth moment, I was talking to one of our inhouse attorneys and he asked if I knew what happened in summer of 1927. I asked if he was born. He just looked at me. Whoops!!

Now I'm cracking up reading this. All before noon!!

9 years ago • Post starter

I am starting to cramp and I checked with tampon and I saw a bit of blood - sorry for TMI - if there is such a thing on this forum ;)

I think AF is here. I will wait 2 hours and call Dr to get Clomid.

9 years ago

Question about IUI:
do your RE recommends IUI the day after positive OPK or the day of positive OPK?

9 years ago

Basia,

The IUI will be after you get a positive. Most OPK tests turn positive and it means you'll ovulate in about 24 hours, depending on what test you're taking.

9 years ago • Post starter

Welcome Thorn, don't worry about your hubby, mine is just like that, you just have to tell them what to do and when there appoinments are.

I'm just kicking my heels, one more day of 5mg femara (Day 6), first blood test for IUI tracking is day 10.

My DH is sick, I really hope it doesn't upset anything, he has some type of flu

Baby dust to all of us for September :)

9 years ago

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Still waiting for AF so I can actually get started. FINALLY got the med delivery scheduled, and they are supposed to arrive tomorrow. I guess I shouldn't complain too much since aside from the trigger, insurance is covering them. It was just a hassle going back and forth getting prior approval and ensuring they get here before I need to start them. Which of course if AF doesn't even come all this worrying will have been for nothing lol.

Opal, I hope your DH feels better soon. Not sure how that affects their numbers. We had to freeze some of my DH's in case he has a bad batch the day of ET.

I think all of this waiting is the worst part.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo