Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Trying to conceive by IUI or IVF either by the first time or not.

300 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies. I met with birth mom today she is still 100percent ready to adopt. Waiting for doc appt to see how far along we are. Af is starting to come yay so will call doc to get started again. Here is to two babies 5 months apart.

10 years ago

That is so awesome, texas. Sounds like it was totally meant to be. Good luck with this next cycle too!

User Image

10 years ago

@texasgirl how excitinggg!!!!

omg so many PUPOs in the group now. good luck to u all

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

14dpo BFN :(

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

oh no essemkay :( im sorry

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

sorry essemkay :(

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

essemkay: I'm sorry that darn witch got you!!

Texas: That is great! I'll have my FX'ed for you!

AFM: 5dpiui and nothing....except my normal swollen and sore breasts. but i get that every month after O. It's when they stop hurting, is when i start to know that AF is on her way. No bloating really either......I'll be thinking about you all on mothers day. I hate this day!!! and I have a feeling a family friend is going to annouce she is pregnant during brunch...i'm not excited for it. I have just had this feeling that she is pregnant since easter. Something was just different about her on easter. and she is very young and been married for less than a year.....darn it! Ofcourse she would be, right?!?

User Image

10 years ago

stevi_ i know what you mean, 3 girls at work just had babies and 2 of the three were surprised to be pregnant. they other was trying to get pregnant for only like 2-3 months before she did. one even had twins. and 2 of the three got married the same month and year that I did. on top of that my sister also just had her 5th baby girl in February. so unfair that she is soo fertile and i am soo not.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

aw ladies chin up. i know its hard TRUST me. i work for an obgyn sooo yea i see pregnant ladies daily. i was a lilte upset when my bff got pregnant last yr and ive even noticed when i see babies i get so sad. but its ok because we will get our BFP soon!!

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

I think i'm more resentful toward pregnant women than babies. Babies,I just want to play with them but Pregnant women are like the pleg lol I know how horrible that sounds

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo