Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Trying to conceive by IUI or IVF either by the first time or not.

300 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 300 Replies | Last Page

oh ok thanks @northernbabydream.
i think im going to test again this evening. and if negative again then hoping i get my smiley tomorrow morning

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

You can O anywhere from 12-36 hours after your surge.

AFM: Girls I cut off all my hair lastnight! 17 inches! I just felt like i need to let go of all the bad juju. It feels great but i'm kinda freaking out. Dang, i said i was going to destract myself in this ttw, i really did that!

User Image

10 years ago

Just got the call. Only 6 fertilized successfully. Apparently a lot of the eggs were immature. It only takes 1 right? We are transferring 2 and should find out Tom if it is going to be 3 day or 5 day. 5 day is on mother's day and I would have to go back to work the day after.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Stevie wow 17! Good for you way to embrace change.

Smc hey 6 is awesome. You only need 1. Good luck honey

10 years ago

Stevie- love it! You should post a before and after pic! We all need to get our minds off of this for a while!

SMC- 6 fertilized is great!! I hope they all stay healthy and growing over the next few days so you can have lots of little frozen embies!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

SMC_future_momma, 6 is great! I've had success with both a 3 day and a 5 day transfer. My RE has you do "sofa rest" for 12-24 hours after transfer. All three of my transfers fell on weekdays, so I had to go back to work the next day. I think if you pick the right embryo, it'll happen no matter what day you transfer or what you do during the 2ww.

Stevi26, WoW! 17 inches off! I can't imagine. My hair is pretty long, but no where near THAT long!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

I'm trying to post a picture but I cant figure it out. Can any of you help me? How do i get the URL for the image on my computer?

User Image

10 years ago

so I am scheduled for a mothers day transfer!

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Had my first IUI this morning. 6.2 Million washed sperm 90% mobility!!! I was so nervous all morning. It took 3 nurses to insert the catheter. Apparently once it was inserted into my cervix it went upward at a 90 degree angel and that's why they had such a hard time. It took them nearly a half hour to finally get it in there. I'm so happy and anxious... NOW for the tww.

amommysluv- How did your IUI go yesterday?

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

Stevi26, you need to upload it somewhere, like imgur.com or tinypic.com

SMC_future_momma - Mother's Day - how auspicious!! Best wishes!!

slgamble, congrats on being PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise)!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo