Community post

Discussion

April 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in April 2015, regardless if first or last child.

447 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 447 Replies | Last Page

Good luck texasgirl! Fx u get your BFP!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

@Texasgirl - I'm sorry...it's the most upsetting feeling. And to top it off you're hosting a baby shower (which I don't think I could do right now!). I wouldn't get discouraged this month is out though--so so many people don't have symptoms at all before they test. I know it's easier said than done!

I've never had an beta done because I never want to hear the nurse say "you're not pregnant". But I've never really needed one. I have clear-cut signs my period is coming starting about 5 days before AF. It's also hard to know when to move on from IUIs...it's something I've thought of too. For where you live is the price difference significant?

9 years ago

It will be about 10k

9 years ago

Woooooop i hope we are getting some more BFPs!!! Sure looks like it!!! So exciting!!!

9 years ago

Hey ladies,

I broke down and tested again this morning and the line was definitely darker than yesterday. I have to run out and pick up more tests I don't want to call the RE clinic until I get a normal positive instead of a faint one.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie- that is great news.

I talked to my re and the beta came positive for me. I have another one on Tuesday but they said everything "looks good"

9 years ago

Yay Browni that's awesome news. I have to wait and get a positive HPT before they'll do my betas.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Cate - welcome girl. Hopefully IUI works for you

White - Good luck tomorrow :) Fingers crossed for this cycle

Margie - YEY for tests getting darker. Hopefully you can get your beta soon

Texas - you are getting so close :) Persistence girl :) It will happen

LS - your are you feeling hun?

Browni - Congratulations :) what was the HCG level?

I don't remember which one of you girls recommended book "Spirit Babies" but I just want to say thank you. I love it. As a Catholic girl I believe in angels and higher power and this book is helping me to deal with this. My spirit baby is out there waiting for me and I am waiting for that little baby as well :) It just didn't happen yet.
I have my RE appointment on Friday and also I decided to go and try acupuncture. On Friday we will go over the IVF cycle and maybe I will find out what happened.
I went with my husband and my lovely doggie to the beach today. It was wonderful. When we walked with our dog a lady came over and asked me if she can pet my dog and of course I said yes. When we were walking away she said that she has something for me and gave me a little stone. On that little stone she painted little angel wings - white and gold. They are beautiful. I took this as a sign. My baby is coming :) I will not give up... I will get my baby !!!
For those who believe in God I know that he has a reason for everything that happens to us and I am trying to accept that he had a reason why my pregnancy lasted only a week.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia- what a beautiful experience you had at the beach. It totally seems like a sign. I just have a feeling you will get your BFP- and I hope it's sooner than later for you. I feel like it's a really good sign that the embryo did implant for you, next time it's going to stick!! This pregnancy stuff is such a miracle- there are a million things that need to go right- it's a wonder any one has kids!

So the beta was 84 and that was taken 7dp5dt. My clinic doesn't test that early but my family doctor ran a whack of bloodwork to make sure my electrolytes and platelets etc all looked good as he was concerned about blood clots. He also ran the hcg just to see :)

Texas- you're still early at 10dpiui- don't count yourself out yet.

9 years ago

Basia - I recommended Spirit Babies. Love the book and it's really helped me. I personally love the story about the spirit who plans to be a girl and keeps looking in the mirror trying on clothes and just isn't ready yet. I also love the story about the girl who says it's too loud in the city. Now I wonder what my spirit baby would say about me!

And what a great story from the beach! Definitely a sign that your baby is on it's way.

Browni - Congrats, girl!!

Welcome, Cate!

Good luck to everyone else!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo