Community post

Discussion

April 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in April 2015, regardless if first or last child.

447 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 447 Replies | Last Page

Ls, I never tested lol to scared. Might before my beta but not sure. Good luck all my ladies. :)

Arm, weird things going on. Warning tmi.......
My bb have bottom really sore, and bigger. Feel like rocks. Also my nipples darker bigger. Headlights are always on. Been having off and on weird pulls and cramps. Never strong jazzy like more of a day after exercising feel.I randomly threw up today just talking then bam. Not sick at all. Still have sore throat. No ib bleeding, just white cm. No clue what if any this means just glad to have someone to share it with

9 years ago

@texas-Are you on progesterone? I cannot remember. Honestly, if you are NOT pregnant, i would be shocked with what you are experiencing. That is exactly how my boobs feel right now. Veiny, huge and large, darker nipples. I have not puked, but i have learned i cannot eat bananas and i had OUT OF THE BLUE gagging, no warning at all. Eating my banana perfectly fine, then BAM. I want you to test again :) Your beta is this thursday, right?

9 years ago

I am on progesterone. . That is why I never tested once this cycle. I just said I would wait for beta, honestly I am too scared to test.

9 years ago

@texas-Ok, so that could be a reason why you are getting all of the symptoms then. However, i got them all, while on progesterone and was pregnant, so stay positive!! I was like you and was too scared to test too :)

9 years ago

Lol, tks, does progesterone change your bb colors?

9 years ago

AFM, I called my doctor to ask about either adding estrace or changing from clomid to femara -- but he's out of the office until Tuesday and I would need to start the clomid or whatever on Monday.

^^ I had posted that the other day. Heard from my doctor today and he's bringing me in for an ultrasound to see what's going on with my lining and take a gander and see if I've got any follicles wanting to join the party. He's not ready to change my clomid dosage or add estrace or change to femara. *sigh*

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Grrrrrr. That has to be annoying. At least he is going to do something. Hopefully he v will change his mind.

9 years ago

Sigh ladies...I'm so frustrated. I called the RE today and he is now saying we need to wait 2 complete cycles before next IUI to get my periods to reset or something. Before I thought he said to just get through this miscarriage cycle but I could have heard him wrong. So probably no May IUI either. In the meantime he is going to do some testing. I am going to have another U/S to make sure all us gone but also since this is my 2nd mc In a row he wants to test me for clotting issue, my DH and I for chromosomal issues and my cervix for infection. I'm waiting on insurance info before pulling the trigger though. I hate all this waiting though. I just wanna get back to it

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Hello ladies, sorry to barge in this convo but I have some questions if anyone can help me. I've never done IVF or IUI before. I have my appt on the 27th to start "mini IVF". What should I expect from it? I have children already and conceived them with no issues but now my tubes are completely blocked with scar tissue. With having previous children increase my chances of having a successful IVF? How many egs should be transferred? Ugh I'm sorry I'm just so confused and nervous about it all.

9 years ago

Tc, sorry love. Try and hold on.
Kgirl welcome sorry I don't have any answers for you.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo