Community post

Discussion

April 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in April 2015, regardless if first or last child.

447 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 447 Replies | Last Page

Quick update tonight- had a great quality 5 day blast transferred today. Embryologist said they froze two and will probably have a couple more to freeze tomorrow.

Now the waiting starts..ugh.

9 years ago

@adams- I am so sorry. We had to visit a urologist for dh since he had a varicocele vein. Thinking of yiu.

@texas- whooooooo, so exciting!!!!!!

@brown/ yippy!! PUPO! I wish I could say the wait is the easy part but for me it's been the hardest. I hope it goes by quickly. Will you be testing?!

AFM- welp ladies, dh and I are on our way to my beta. I am so nervous and feel numb at the same time. We just want this so bad. Everything went perfectly and we keep saying how could this not work?!

9 years ago

LS - are you getting results back today?

Browni - YEY :) Good luck girl

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

@basia/ yep we will hear today. We are taking a half day so we can be home.

9 years ago

L- I really want to test, but I don't want to have to deal with a negative result before I have to. My beta is scheduled for April 14th so if I can hold out until closer to that date I will try. Good luck with your beta today!!!

9 years ago

Brownie - yay! That's awesome.

LS - good luck! I hope it comes back BFP!

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

@brown-I Have never been a tester and tested a 6dp5dt and wish i hadn't. It was too much stress for me and as hard as it was, i knew i would know at one point. My beta was this morning and we will know is a few short hours. You have to do whats right for you.

9 years ago

LS - I keep checking for an update from you :) Fingers crossed !

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Ls, good luck dear!

Brownie, i hope the best for you!

Texas, did you have the iui?

9 years ago

We asked them to call at one :) 10 min!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo