Community post

Discussion

April 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in April 2015, regardless if first or last child.

447 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 447 Replies | Last Page

Ls, yes I am. Come on little bean fix and grow.

9 years ago

LS fingers crossed dear! I hope HCG goes up! Best wishes girl!

9 years ago

Basia - I'm so sorry to hear this news. I was so hoping that this would be it for you. Think about your frozen you still have waiting for you. Maybe that's the one meant to be for you.

LS - I'm hoping you have better news and time passes quickly for you to your next test.

I know I've given this book out before but it really helped me. I pick it up and read it every now and then when I feel like this just won't ever work. Keth there's even a story that responds to your sister in law not wanting a third baby when you so desperately want one. It's Spirit Babies by Walter Makichen.

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Red - I just went of Amazon and got it :)

I am actually thinking about doing another IVF from the beginning and saving this frozen embryo (which I am not even 100% sure if I have or not bc I never got any official letter like I was supposed to). I have some leftover drugs and if insurance covers my second IVF then this whole thing will be less then $1000 for us and I want to take an advantage of that.

My clinic is contacting insurance company and is making sure that they will cover the second IVF and it is ok for me to keep the frozen embryo for later. I really hope that is the case.

I also did the blood work this morning to see how much HCG and P4 dropped again and I guess they will tell me what the next step is and when.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Morning Ladies,

I've just read throught the past few days worth of posts. I found it really hard to check on here while my family was visiting. I was devastated to read about all of the bad news.

Basia - I'm so sorry you're going through this. Poland sounds like a wonderful trip. I just met my niece for the first time this weekend so I can understand the excitment of meeting your nephew.

Red - I may look up that book. I'm always looking for a good read.

kethryes - It sucks so much to kno that there are people around you that can get pregnant and don't want the baby, while you are struggling. I hope your IVF cycle comes up quickly.

Texas - I hope the TWW goes by quickly for you and that your getyour BFP at the end.

LS - I was so happy when I saw your first beta and I'm so disappointed for you. I really hope something happens and your numbers improve a lot by Thursday. Stick little bean stick!

essemkay - Those pregancy announcements really suck sometimes. You want to be happy for them but it hurts so much. I hope you get your baby soon.

Browni - FX that you get your BFP soon.

TTC - How are you doing?

AFM - Well I'm 7DPIUI now. I'm trying not to symptom spot. I got to meet my Niece. she was super cute and I loved the snuggles that I got from her. I think sh's going to be an outdoor girl. She loved being outside and watching the trees and flowers. I finally told my Mom and Dad this weekend, what DH and I are going through. They were more supportive than I expected, my sister, however, was not.

She said some cruel things to me that were designed to be hurtful about infertility. She told me that IVF just added to the world being over populated (kinda ironic coming from a woman who already has a child) and that infertility wasn't an illness and that maybe I needed mental help. Needless to say it wasn't the best weekend of my life. on the other hand she asked if DH and I would take Ellie if anything happened to her and my BIL.

Anyway sorry about the rant but it still bothers me days later. I don't know why it should, her comments reflect on her ignorance rather than my difficulties, but it still hurts.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie - I know it is your sister but she has no idea what she is talking about. If she has nothing supportive to say she should stayed quiet. People who never struggled with infertility just don't get it (not all but some).

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Margie, I am so sorry for what your sister has told you. Take your husband a hug, this is your family. I do the same whenever my brother or mother dissapoint me.

9 years ago

Basia - you're riht my sister doesn't know wha she's talking about and she just made herself look like an ass. At least I now know that I can't talk to her about this journey.

kethryes - I would love nothing more than to hug my husband after than particular ordeal but he was and still is away on a business trip when this all happened. He's still supporting me either way. I'm so grateful for today's technology that I can stay in contact with him even from a different country. I'm sorry that your family does the same thing. It's unpleasant and unnecessary.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie- Oh.my.goodness!! I can't believe your sister, who has a child, would be so judgemental. You can always tell her that the WHO considers infertility to be a disease. I can't even fathom how people can say such horrible things- that was just a total lack of empathy on her part.

So I've been testing. I'm 6dp5dt and 13 days post trigger and the tests are positive and seem to be getting darker. So fingers crossed- I'm cautiously optimistic, I'm going to look at this the way I've looked at every step throughout this process (since there are a million and one things that need to go right). At the very least, it would appear as though implantation has happened and is possible. With unexplained IF I've been paranoid every step of the way, what if it's my egg quality, what if the my egg shells are way too thick, what if the eggs don't fertilize, or arrest, and then once they transferred- what if it's been an implantation problem all along. UGH.

9 years ago

@margie -- Oh my goodness, my jaw seriously dropped when i read what your sister said! I am sorry, but who says that??! You are right, she made herself look like a fool.

@basia-You are so incredibly lucky that insurance might cover IVF for you. Ours does not cover anything. All out of pocket. DH is super upset over everything right now. He said if he has to, he will sell his car to do another IVF round. We do have two frosties but still.

So i have been testing every day since we got our initial call that we were pregnant. My tests are significantly darker. I tested yesterday and again this morning and i honestly do not think the HPTs could get any darker. What does this even mean? I am too scared to do the digital since I know that in order to show 2-3 weeks, i need to be over 200, which i am no where near. I dont know what to think. I am trying to stay positive, i have done a lot of praying and talking to these babies. We want them so bad. Can't believe we have to wait until Thursday!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo