Community post

Discussion

April 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in April 2015, regardless if first or last child.

447 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 447 Replies | Last Page

LS, praying for you today dear!

9 years ago

Brownie, i hope you feel better! I agree with the girls to ask your doctor.
Ls, any news?
I called my doctor today and i told her that af hasnt come and she asked me if i have retested because you never know.....
She also told me that progesterone can delay the period.
What would you do? Would you retest or it is a waste of hopes?

9 years ago

kethryes - just re-test to be sure.

LS ?????????

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone doing today?

Kethryes - I don't know what I would do. I think I would probably retest but I would hesitate to pay out of pocket for it.

LS - I really hope your numbers are super good today. sending you positive thoughts.

Browni - I agree with the others you should at least call your doctor and see what they say.

Red - It's possible that the drugs have delayed your cycle more than they usually do. I hope you get the +OPK soon.

GemmaR - I'm glad to hear that you're not suffering from major symptoms. I loved that you found that silver lining.

Basia - FX for the natural cycle. It would be lovely if after going through all of this you guys did get pg on your own.

AFM - I had my acupuncture appointment yesterday. I really enjoy them. Its relaxing and I felt warm there for the first time all day. I hope it adds to the effectiveness of the IUI. Only 5 days until I test... unless I break and test early.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

@browni- I hope you have already called your doctor. That is scary. I have read about some women ending up in the hospital with OHSS.

@texas- I did not have any IB or spotting for that matter. Nothing. I have read that its more common to not have IB. FX for you!

@Red- I think every month is different. I am an early ovulator....sometimes CD 10, but latest CD14. So it can definitely happen to be off a little. Praying you get your positive OPK soon. Certain meds can throw off your cycle too.

@kethryes -Thats a tough one for me. I am just not a tester, but i am also never late, so I think in your case, I would test. Maybe prepare for the worst and hope for the best....seriously however that works. FX for you.

@margie- I am so glad you like acupuncture. It is seriously my favorite thing. It made such a difference for me. Even if we end up losing the baby, it was worth it.

AFM-Thanks for your prayers ladies! I love how supportive everyone in here is. I had my third beta this morning and won't find out until 1:00 again today. My doctor has surgeries this morning i guess so we have to wait for him to review. Honestly, I do not know how I fell. My main nurse was with me this morning and she just seemed so sad. It kinda brought me down, thinking...welp, this is it. I know she can't know for sure, but still. My tests are still very dark but as long as i am still above a certain level, they will be. At the very least, I am just praying we don't have a drop. Even if we have a decent rise, we will continue.

9 years ago

LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT THE CALL EARLY! MY NUMBERS ARE IN THE 300'S. I do not remember the exact number because i started bawling! BUT WE ARE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 years ago

Great news LS!

Margie- I'm praying you get good news as well!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

L- Congrats!!! That's fantastic news

I talked to my clinic, they suggested going to ER to be assessed but the wait times in my city are currently over 2 hours just to be seen, which means it would be about 8-10 hours- and I don't want to be exposed to other sick ppl for that long. So as a compromise I'm going to my family dr this afternoon and if he thinks I'm okay to wait I'll just drive to see my RE tomorrow morning. I am feeling better than I was and a few lbs have come off. It actually seems like it gets worse with the more I drink

9 years ago

Ls, I am so happy for you!!!! Way to go little bean.

9 years ago

LS - congrats girl - that is awesome

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo