Community post

Discussion

April 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in April 2015, regardless if first or last child.

447 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 447 Replies | Last Page

Margie, I am so sorry girl! I suggest you to talk to your doctor to plan the next step. I think this will help you. Are you in progesterone?

Texas, I know how you feel! I really hope to hear good news from you today!

9 years ago

It's ladies. I am beyond scared, but realistic too. I don't have any symptoms, just sore bb, and sore stomach muscles. As last night got up and thought I had started I was tmi.... so wet but just white water cm.

9 years ago

Texas - I had that too except for yesterday. you still could get your BFP and I really hope you do.

kethryes - I have to go in for a blood test today and I think the nurse said maybe a follow up appointment as well.

Thank you ladies for your support. AF has made her arrival with gusto. Im hoping the IB Profin kicks in soon. I don't think they're going to get me to just do my next IUI this month. I'll wait and see though.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Well IUI #3 is done! Pre Wash 173 million sperm! WOOHOO that is the highest it's been since we started trying. The first SA we did in February 2013 was 140 mil then it went down to like 110 mil in August 2013. Didn't do one again until our first IUI in February 2015 and it was I can't remember... LOL! However post wash we got 30 mil. IUI #2 we only had 80 mil Pre wash and 50 mil post wash. IUI #3 we had 173 mil pre wash and 66 mil post wash. One follicle had already ruptured and one was actually not yet. I was surprised, didn't even know that was possible. I thought both would go at the same time, same day at least. I took an ovulation test yesterday and today, yesterday was almost positive and this morning was blazing positive. Haven't had a dramatic temp jump either, I'm assuming the second follicle is doing it's business this morning cause I have had minor cramping. I dunno, we shall see!

Margie, sorry honey.

Texas, Good Luck!

9 years ago

Margie I an so sorry. Going to be the longest 2 hr. wait

9 years ago

Xmandy, awesome good luck.honey

9 years ago

Xoman, good luck dear!

9 years ago

Margie- I am sorry, I know how emotionally frustrating it is to have AF show up every month, but keep your head up, IT WILL HAPPEN

Texas- Keep us posted on what happens today, I have my fingers, toes and whatever else I have crossed for you!

Again no IUI this month, were going to the urologist on Monday to talk to him about my hubby's count and things we can do to improve it and he's going in as I type for another analysis. It was low the first time, just hoping it hasn't gotten any lower

I am on cycle day 11 with no positive OPK yet, but I am supposed to ovulate this weekend, so we will try on our own and see if something happens- ya never know??

Thank you for all your vitamin suggestions- we are taking them with us to the urologist on Monday to see what he says, but he thinks he's going to put the hubby on Chlomid to help... But we are willing to do whatever it takes at this point!

I'm glad everyone's IUI's and IVF cycles are going well thus far- I'm rooting for all of you lovely ladies!

KEEP THINKING...

9 years ago

xomandyxocheyxo- that's great news! It's amazing how his count is going up not down! I'm going through a similar situation (with the hubs count being low) and didn't know if you had done anything to improve this count? Like vitamins, lifestyle change, etc? It makes me so nervous that they are going to tell us IUI is not right for us and we need to move onto IVF... because we've already done 2 IUI's and all the medicine and stuff would've just been a big waste of time and money :(

I'm rooting for you too girl! From everything you said looks like it was a good one :)

9 years ago

He is on Baby Asprin, Omega, L-Arginine, CO-Q10 w/ L-Carnitine, Fertiliaid for Men, and a Multi. However he is homozygous for the C677T MTHFR mutation so we have to have him on Multis for that so he also takes extra B-Vitamins as well. However I truly believe the Fertiliaid has made the difference cause that is the ONLY thing we have changed the last couple months. Everything else he has been taking since we started TTC. I highly recommend it. Not saying it is for everyone but definitely worth the try.

My Dr also said IVF but I read so many stories about IUI working with Poor Morphology which hubby has so I had to try it first. When we did the IUI he said we could meet again an discuss further options cause if you do not conceive within 3 IUIs your chances go down, well I think that is ones opinion.. Many people get pregnant on their 4th or 5th time, I feel it should be done until you/me are ready to move on or give up. I told him we were going to try naturally for a few months this summer then I want to do an IUI w/injections. If that doesn't work I will do IVF. With hubbys poor morph it may in fact be our only option but with his numbers and motility going up I am going to give it a shot a few more months before moving forward.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo