Community post

Discussion

April 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in April 2015, regardless if first or last child.

447 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 447 Replies | Last Page

HCG went up from 53.4 on Sunday to 100 today
Progesterone went up from 23.4 to 25.8

I am scheduled for another blood work in a week and ultrasound on April 16th.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Texas enjoy the good results and dont be stressed! I hope the best for you!
Margie, good luck! The 2ww is hard, keep yourself busy!
While, sorry i dont know about the cysts! I hope it is gone and start the new cycle!
Ls, fingers crossed! Waiting for your positive results!
Basia, we are waiting....
Afm, life has returned to its routine! I went to the gym after 3 weeks and i really enjoyed it!

9 years ago

@basia- That's great! Was your doctor happy with those numbers?

@keth-I really want to be able to work out again soon! Although, being lazy has been kinda fun :)

9 years ago

they did not say much just that it doubled and that is what they want to see at this point :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia that is awesome

9 years ago

That is great, congrats!!! You can rest assure that you ARE pregnant!!

9 years ago

Weird question.. anybody know why you stop all shots on the day you take the trigger shot?

9 years ago

Hi ladies- I am still going through my Mc so I doubt I'm in for April IUI but I wanted to follow along anyway! Hoping April is a board full of sticky BFP's!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Ttc, how are you honey

9 years ago

I'm Doing as well as can be expected. Devastated but trying to move forward. Hate the thought that we have to start over again. It takes us so long to get pregnant I just hope it doesn't take that long again. Especially now that were paying out of pocket for IUI's and I turn 40 soon.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo