Community post

Discussion

April 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in April 2015, regardless if first or last child.

447 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 447 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

Texas - I was told after mine to not test or worry about it for 2 weeks. I imagine that the progesterone would mimic pregnancy symptoms making it hard to determine.

Browni - Thats horrible I hope you recover quickly. I'm glad you found a semi comfortable position, I know abdominal pain is the worst.

Basia - I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'm glad everything is passing quickly though.

AFM - nothing too much going on right now. It's less than a week until I can test and that makes me happy. Tonight I have acupuncture and if nothing else I find it relaxing.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. We have been doing 12 hour days at Disney world. This trip has been very busy but a good distraction to what I've been going through.

Margie- thanks for asking. I'm doing good. Lots of pregnant ladies at Disney had me feeling down. The bleeding is finally slowing and the cramping is done. Cant wait for our next IUIbit have to wait through this cycle. Not sure if we're going to try on our own or not. I know it has never worked for us anyway so I guess we might as well!

Browni- ouch! Just ovulation on Clomid was super painful to me. I couldn't imagine OHSS. Hopefully your feeling better today!

Basia- I'm so sorry girl. Im glad it's going quick for you though. Mc is so devastating.

LS-praying you have a sticky bean in there! Looking forward to updates.

Sorry if I missed anyone! I'm on my phone and can't see the feed. But I'm thinking positive thoughts for everyone!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Morning ladies!

@texas-Like other said, progesterone can really knock you down! I was a lucky one and have had no side effects from it. I honestly do not know if that is good or bad though. I think you are too early to test and only seeing a BFN will lead to disappointment. How long is your LP normally? Mine is normally 16-17 days, which is longer than most, so I would have never had a positive that early. And also, remember that even though we are not 100% if my pregnancy is viable, i still got pregnant...and i have had zero symptoms other than just being hungry. Not everyone gets them.

@essem - thank you for your comment! that makes me feel better! They said they would do the same thing if my numbers are only rising and not doubling. It would be stressful, but if that is how we get our baby, I will gladly take it.

@basia- I am just so sorry you are going through this. I know i very well could be right behind you. I hope AF is nice to you and glad she came on her own without needs meds. Thinking of you. You are going to do acupuncture, right? You will just love it.

@TTC-Glad you have been distracted! Sounds like a great time! I pray your next round is successful and you take home that baby!!! Excited for you :)

@browni-Oh lady i am sorry you are dealing with that! I did not get it but it sounds like Basia had some good advise. I am so thankful you are on sick leave, especially now!! Stay hydrated and well spoiled.

@margie - Glad you are one week away!! Don't you just love acupuncture!? It's my fav.

AFM - I am nervous and scared for tomorrow. Excited at the same time. I am scared that it could be over for us, but excited that it could be the start for us. Just trying to remain positive. My tests are still very dark and i am feeling exactly the same that i have been since transfer. I had acupuncture last night and my guy checked my pulse and just looked at me and said...you just feel pregnant to me. I just hope that means this pregnancy will survive since we know i am technically pregnant right now. I will be sure to update you all as soon as we hear tomorrow!

9 years ago

ls thanks. i just wish there was someway to know early on. Not sure about my LP, it is usually lie 12 days maybe 11 .
My sore throat is better but still there along with stuffy nose and hot flashes. The bloating has finally gone away but i still have like a heavy fullness in my ovary area. I just don't want to get hopes up and i don't want to get discouraged. i just feel like i am in limbo

9 years ago

Texas - FYI progesterone will make your LP longer or at least it should

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

@texas- I totally agree. I always say i wish i could just see a glimpse into the future. I wish we could just look at our babies and know that everything is going to be ok!! First my first IUI, i had a ton of pressure in my uterus area, especially when using the restroom. That cycle didn't work and i was crushed because i thought i had great signs. For this IVF, i had very similar feelings....low fullness, pressure, just not as bad as my IUI and for now, i am pregnant so hopefully that means something good for you too!

9 years ago

Thanks!
i can honestly say i have never had an iui experience as i have had with this one. hoping that means it is magic going on.

9 years ago

@texas- I think anything different is great!!!! Finger's crossed!

9 years ago

Texas, i confirm that lp will be longer, i am dpo 23, progesterone stopped since dpo 14, and af hasnt come yet. I just had some brown discharge yesterday after the gym, then clear again.
I hope iui works for you! I advise you not to give attention to symptoms. Just wait till you test.
Ls, hope your test gives great results.
Basia, at least you can move on. What are you suggested, can you try this cycle for natural conceive? Maybe after the meds and a pregnancy your body is more ready for a new pregnancy!
Brownie, i hope the discomfort goes soon away!
Margie, i hope this week passes quickly and at the end gives you a bfp!

9 years ago

kethryes - I hate when it takes so long after progesterone to get AF - hopefully your body adjusts soon
We are ok to try naturally :) And I am super excited to be a normal married couple this month.
Most likely we will do another IVF in June.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo