Community post

Discussion

April 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in April 2015, regardless if first or last child.

447 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 447 Replies | Last Page

@margie- my heart hurts so badly for you. I hope you are doing ok, emotionally and physically. I will be thinking about you today. Stay positive my friend.

@texas-I CANNOT wait to hear your results!! You non symptoms sound just like mine. I have been having some sore stomach muslces too...almost like i did situps. Finger's Crossed and be talking to that baby!!

@xox-WOW, those numbers are FABULOUS!! The most DH ever got post wash was like 8 mill haha! That's not funny, but he had severely low counts. FX this is your cycle. Sounds like one egg might be there waiting and one is on it's way, either way, sounds like perfect timing!!!!

@adams-Hoping you get that positve OPK here soon! However, some women just dont do well with OPK's, my friend who is now 17 weeks weeks pregnant today, never would get fully positives. So just listen to your body and go with it. If you don't have sperm issues, just dtd EOD! Good luck!

@red-My sister never got too sick either so that is good to know. She even had twins with one pregnancy. Both of my sisters think its a girl, but i have no clue why. I am in a FB group with women all over the world (kind of like this!) and they all think i am having twins. Also...have no clue why!

AFM-well we are offcially 6 weeks today! Feels great, but also feels like its going soooo slow! I think once we get our u/s and whatnot time will go faster. I had a dream last night i went in for an early u/s without my husband and there were two babies. Although, that is probably because i was thinking twins last night!

9 years ago

Beta back and it was a 0, damn I just want a hole to lay in.

9 years ago

So sorry Texas - I know we might have talked about this before but have you considered IVF? I know it is super expensive but some clinics provide discounts if you pay out of packet or they might have payment plans.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

@texas- NO WAY. UGH, i am SO sorry. That honestly shocks me. Stupid progesterone really plays tricks. Enjoy a glass of wine and a bubble bath tonight lady.

9 years ago

Texas - I'm so sorry. I know what you mean about wanting to crawl in a hole though.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Texas, i am really sorry. I send you my hugs dear! Wish i was there having that glass of wine together!

9 years ago

Margie and Texas-- so very sorry!!

Adams wife- my husband also has a history of low counts on all of him samples. The Dr said there was nothing we could do in the short term to improve them and we had already gone down the months and months of fertility vitamins for him with no increase at all....

Our first IUI was a bust and his count was only 3 mil post wash.... 2 weeks later we started a new cycle and realized he was going to be out of town when the IUI date came.. so they told us we could freeze his sample... but you lose more than HALF on the thaw alone and we couldn't afford to lose ANY being that a fresh sample was so bad .... the ONLY thing he did different in that 2 weeks was no beer and NO UNDERWEAR.... so funny.... BUT it worked because the 2 samples he gave were both AMAZING.. 195 and 153 million.... when 10 samples before that were barely 7 or 9 million ...

Still have a week left in the TWW to know if IUI #2 worked.. BUT have him try that for his samples ;)

2 kiddos from a previous marriage 3 early MC and then our rainbow baby arrived in 2013 TTC FOR 2 YEARS for # 2 IUI#1 March 2015 IUI#2 April 2015-- TWO WEEK WAIT

9 years ago

@Texas - I'm so sorry. Sending a hug your way.

We met with our RE today. He basically wants to do one more cycle of IUI with FSH injections and then move on to IVF. He gave our chances about a 10% with the medication cycle. I don't now how we'll be able to afford it either, but...we may just have to take a break to save. . The thought of taking a break is a bit scary with my endometriosis potentially getting worse. Texas--such a hard jump to make, but outcomes are so so much better. Still sucks for now though :(

9 years ago

Oh Texas that just SUCKS. I'm so sorry.

I wish we all could have got positives this month!!

9 years ago

So sorry Texas. It's been a rough month for some of us.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo