Community post

Discussion

April 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in April 2015, regardless if first or last child.

447 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 447 Replies | Last Page

@basia- I am so jealous you will get to try naturally!! We will never get pregnant naturally due to DH's count and morph. They are just way too low. I guess a miracle could happen, but pretty sure IVF is our only way :-/ I pray you get some good news!

9 years ago

Brownie- I also had OHSS this month with IVF it can on right after the retrieval and got worse for about 2-3 weeks. I ended up taking a full month off work from it.
First it was the bloating which was horrible. I religiously drunk 2L of Gatorade each say (I hated it). I also wore compression support wear across my tummy and that helped relieve my straining stomach muscles.
When the bloating finally went down I started getting really dizzy and short of breath, most likely from the fluid on my lungs.
My estrogen and progesterone levels continued to go up until last week (I am now 7wks 1 day pregnant). My highest e2 was 37000 and my P2 was 680.
Luckily I never had the vomiting and could pee. So I ate as normal. I ended up losing 4kg I think just from drinking so much.
Anyway take it VERY easy and just get through it day by day.
The upside is I think your body gets used to the high hormone levels so I have yet to get any morning sickness 8 weeks in. Yeay upside!
I also have mild period pain all the time from the leftover cysts from egg retrieval ( my ovaries are still huge) and I often feel like i 'pull' the ligaments around my uterus. Obviously it is a lot less often then those first few weeks.
Hope you recover soon and good luck with it all.

9 years ago

OK, I need help. I'm CD16 today and still have not received a positive on the ovulation test. This is super late for me. I'm wondering if other than stress, can other things affect it like how we talk about semen count is affected when guys are sick or on antibiotics. Everything else seems normal. CM, twinges, moods, nothing new.

On another note, I finally got a consultation with a new RE on the 20th. I'm hoping to start with another IUI very soon!

9 years ago • Post starter

Sorry red that has to be frustrating.

9 years ago

Gemma- I think I'm going to get some compression support- that's a great idea. I just got on the scale and I'm now up 10 lbs from Sunday and it's all in my stomach. My abs feel like they are tearing.

9 years ago

Browni - call your Dr tomorrow

Red - I will keep my fingers crossed for that positive OPK

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Ladies did y'all have ib? Tomorrow is 7dpo, and I just want a sign lol

9 years ago

Browni, call your doctor now.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Browni- I think the other ladies r right and you should give your dr a call. I hope you start feeling better soon!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Ls, thinking about you honey good numbers today

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo