Community post

Discussion

April 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in April 2015, regardless if first or last child.

447 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 447 Replies | Last Page

Ok ladies I am confused. When did y'all start your prometrium? One nurse said tonight, the other nurse said tomorrow. When did y'all start yours?

9 years ago

Ls, i am so happy with your bfp!!!! Congratulations dear! I hope the best for the rest!
Texas, i hope this is the bfp cycle! Promentrium is the progesterone? If it is i started it on day two after iui.
Ttc, soon you ll be ready to move on! I am sure your concieve will be easier.
I am glad that things started going well in this forum! The best for all the girls!

9 years ago

I'm worried... I took another ClearBlue digital test and it said "1-2 weeks"... At this point it should be saying "2-3 weeks" :\

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia, please try not to stress.. Your hcg need to be over 200 before it will trigger the 2-3 weeks, and then I think over 2-3 thousand before it will trigger the 3 +.. I stressed on the tests as well.. Had horrible bleeding and I'm having a perfectly healthy baby boy.. Try to relax.. Walk away from the pee sticks and enjoy being Preggo!!! ;)

Oh and congrats LS!! So happy for you! Love seeing all these bfps! ;)

9 years ago

well if HCG continued to double every 53 hours like it did originally my HCG should be at 260-270 this morning.

I can't not to worry :(

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

@Basia, I know it is easier said than done but please try not to stress and stay away from the tests!

9 years ago

So much can factor in to the tests being one way or another.. I know you can't not stress.. I have stressed this whole time.. But until you know something is wrong, which it probably isn't.. Your not doing you or the baby any good continuing to worry and stress.. I can't tell you enough how much I know your pain.. Was doing the same.. How much longer until your scan? You could call and ask for another set of blood work for a beta.. Has the bleeding and cramping mellowed out?

9 years ago

My bleeding stopped the day of the first beta. Cramping I guess it stopped also. From time to time I get cramping but that might be due to bowl movement. I have been drinking prune juice like crazy LOL and I still have issues. Sorry for TMI.

9 years ago

LS- congrats on your positive!!

Red- We just transferred one. If this cycle fails we'll do an FET and transfer two at that time.

Texas- I started the prometrium the day after the Egg Retrieval- probably better to start earlier than later?

We got a call from the Embryologist and they froze two more blasts. They said they were great quality and one was even starting to hatch which is a good thing I guess. So four frozen in total. Better than I even dared hope for

9 years ago

Morning ladies! We still cannot believe it! It seriously does not feel real especially because my only symptoms is my achy back and extreme hunger. I guess i kinda have a food aversion. Nothing sounds good, but i am really hungry. I tested again this morning to see if my line would get darker and I think it has. But of course i was hoping for much darker. I just pray we get some sticky bean(s). We go back Monday for our second beta. Our family all knows what is going on but they think we find out on Tuesday. We want to tell them over the weekend that it did work, but we are not out of the woods so to continue to pray for us.

@Basia- i swear the worry never goes away. I was so worried i was not pregnant and now i am worried i am not pregnant enough! I am sure you are perfectly fine. Are you going back in for more blood work? Try to relax and talk to your little bean.

I want to respond to everyone but i am slammed at work and just wanted to pop into say hi! Have a great Good Friday all!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo