Community post

Discussion

April 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in April 2015, regardless if first or last child.

447 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 447 Replies | Last Page

Oh no Basia, i am really sorry dear. Please girl be strong. This should not have been happened and there are no words to make you feel better, but at least it happened early and maybe the nature has protected you from worst situations. I am terribly sorry. That was a punch in my stomach.

9 years ago

Thank you girls for your support. I actually never picked up the phone when they called. I just knew it and they left me message. I am glad I did not talk to them. I was not able to compose myself for a bit. I'm doing better now - not great but better. I was just told to stop progesterone and to re do blood work on Tuesday. I just hope this will be quick.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia, i have tears

9 years ago

Basia-I'm so so so incredibly sorry!!!! It is just so completely unfair!!!! You are in my prayers!!

9 years ago

Basia- holy sh*t. This is just the worst news- I'm so so so sorry. Hugs!

9 years ago

Being so depressed this weekend after Basia' news coming shortly after ttclate's bad news, having followed all your stories and your difficult path to become mothers, having in mind my sister in law's story of having one mc, 5 years of trying without success,7 iuis, 1 ivf with success until 3rd month when they found out that the baby was lost due to rare genetic abnormality and of course my case... I had a call from a relative told me that she is pregnant and wont keep it because the 2 children are enough. One of the reasons is the financial uncertainty of the country.
I cried, i got upset, not knowing who to blame!!! Sorry for the baby, sorry for us who are not blessed with having babies, sorry for the couple that is afraid to keep the baby, angry with those who brought us in this financial crisis, upset with the couple.
And i have a question, why did she tell me this? She knows that i try without success...
I like being here girls! I love you.

9 years ago

Ket, ever think it was her way of asking you about the baby? Could she be hinting if you would adopt?

Happy Easter ladies. I know we are all filled with doubt, fear, sadness, and anger. But also try and remember the assurance,security, happiness,and joy in the promise of today.Love each of you beyond words. Don't give up the fight just yet. I am here fighting beside you I promise.

9 years ago

Kethryes - did you think about adoption? Is this something maybe you would consider?

Texas - how you feeling today?

Happy Easter everyone!

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I feel ok. Very bloated still. Think the progesterone is working cause my boobs hurt, and I have creamy yellow cm. Tim sorry. How are you love.

Weirdest conversation..a friend off a friend b heard I was doing iui. She tells me remember no orgasms during your wait. Wth never heard this and hello your a stranger talking v to me about orgasms.

9 years ago

I dont think she told me this for adopting the baby and i couldnt propose it and maybe i couldnt have their baby, being their baby. We are very close relative she is my husband's sister. I guess even with proposing this, our relationship might enter a not peaceful phase. Unfortunatelly, i cant do anything for this baby and i feel guilty. (After i heard the news i asked my husband, if we can have it, it was the first thing i said. He didnt say anything.).

Texas, my doctor told me to stay away for 5 days after the iui (except the same day and the following of the iui ). She might wanted to help you with that info!

Happy easter to all of you! Being orthodox, easter for us is the next weekend. My best wishes to all the girls, no matter they celebrate easter or not!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo