Community post

Discussion

April 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in April 2015, regardless if first or last child.

447 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 447 Replies | Last Page

I have a friend who did IVF and her first beta was 7. Second beta two days later was 11. Her numbers never doubled, they did betas every two days until her hcg was over 10,000 -- took ages! Baby just turned a year old. You never know.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Basia, I dunno I am only 5dpo. I am only on CD 16. I never had o this early, usually on Clomid I just o today. Weird.brownie trust me I am with you. I wish as a teacher and a pre_k one days of not an option.

9 years ago

I got woken up by horrible cramps. AF is here. At least this was quick.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hugs Basia. I'm awake right now too- apparently I have OHSS :(

9 years ago

browni - I had a mild case of OHSS - drink a lot of Gatorade - it will help and avoid drinking water. Hopefully you will get better soon.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Basia- I've gained 5lbs in less than two days and it's hard to lay down and move. For now I've found a semi comfortable position on the couch. Did your kidneys ache? I'm wondering if that's related.

9 years ago

Hugs Basia. Sorry luv.
Oh no brownie. Prayers

9 years ago

Browni - everything hurt - your ovaries are super big and are pressing on other organs. Drink a lot of Gatorade - it will help

9 years ago

Ladies when do y'all think I should start feeling something of it worked? All I have is those nasty progesterone caused I think symptoms. I am ready for like purple pee, flashing neon sign down there, or even ib, lol something. Today I at 930 I will be 6 dpi.

9 years ago

texas - you might just not have any other symptoms... progesterone is a powerful thing and will make you feel like you are pregnant. Just wait with testing but don't look into any symptoms at this point. progesterone might trick you

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo