Community post

Discussion

April 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in April 2015, regardless if first or last child.

447 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 447 Replies | Last Page

LS, YAHHHHHHHHHHHH :-) So happy for you!

Browni, Glad to hear you are doing better.

9 years ago

Ls, so happy about you! Now you can relax! When is the ultrasound?
Brownie, i hope you keep being better!

For me it sounds crazy that i have to pass this again. I though i was done and now i just bought a test, not wanting to use it.

9 years ago

Thanks ladies, i am seriously in shock. We were totally preparing for the worst. I will find out later today when my u/s will be :)

9 years ago

I love our little family :)

9 years ago

I love it too!
I did the test, it was negative, but relieved as i guess it wouldnt be a viable pregnancy if i had a late bfp.
I am looking forward for the next cycle, as Basia very well said, finally to be a normal couple.

9 years ago

kethryes - now that you tested AF will show up tomorrow ;)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Yay, LS!!!!! That is GREAT news!!! So happy for you!!!!

Brownie- I'm glad you're feeling better! I had read on another forum somewhere that in addition to drinking gatorade to help ohss, that you should also eat salty foods. I don't remember what the reasoning was for it as I thought salt always caused bloating. I made sure to eat salty chips after my egg retrieval and all of my bloating was gone within 3 days so it didn't hurt in my case. Hopefully, your family doc gives you the ok and doesn't make you go to the ER. That is a ridiculously long wait time!

Basia- I hope you enjoy your trip to Poland and having some time to be a normal married couple. Trying to maintain that normalcy is difficult when you're taking opks, temping, shooting yourself up with IVF meds or having gunk coming out of you(that's for those of you who have had the pleasure of taking Crinone). My DH recently had a spaz on me for the same thing.

I just wish for all of us to be able to get that baby that we so desperately want. In the meantime, this forum makes me feel less lonely because no one really understands this struggle unless they've gone through it themselves.

As an additional tip, if any of you ladies are looking for ways to start your period so you can get the move on an IUI or IVF cycle, parsley tea seems to really work. My LP ranges from 15-18 days and I needed it to start sooner rather than later so we can hopefully have enough time to start an FET cycle next month. We are leaving on vacation on 5/6 and my period is due close to then. I need to be in town on cycle day 2 to get the baseline done or else we will have to wait until July. So I drank a ton of tea to try to start it earlier this month so it will be earlier next month and it seemed to work. It tastes like green tea so it wasn't too bad.

9 years ago

Awesome news, LSchrader! Congrats!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

LS - Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Congrats LS! I was so hoping it'd be great news!!.. Such a blessing!! ??

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo