Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 238 Replies | Last Page

Just had a quick look at improving slow swimmers and ttc, and found some interesting stuff:
1. refraining from sex and masturbation for 2-3 days helps the sperm to build up their strength and increase their numbers.
2. keep the testicles cool, no saunas, hot tubs etc and after a hot shower place a cold cloth over the testicles to stimulate circulation.
3.Avoid smoking and alcohol as it decreases sperm
4. Avoid stress, as it damages sperm and ability to move. Try deep breathing techniques, yoga and moderate exercise.
5. Eat organic fruit and veg as non organic carries pesticides and hormones which damage sperm. No processed food, they can contain trans fats, which damage sperm. replace with nuts whole grains both full of zinc which helps increase sperm and mobility. And green leafy veg full of the fertility vit e.
Hope that helps you in anyway hun going to get dh to use some of these

11 years ago • Post starter

Hope you're doing ok hun . At least you know now what to focus on. I would definitely recommend vitamin c for your dh. It really helped us! And one more thing hun.. good things happen when you least expect it. I'm sure you and novalunar are going to share good news of your s very soon! Wishing you both and sending loads of

11 years ago

Hey Happysam, hows pregnant life?Hope your feeling better, with the morning sickness When's your due date? Thanks so much for the support hun hope we will be posting good news soon and joining you
We made a wish i have also read that a few cups of coffee a day help speed up sperm mobility. I am going to get dh on board,he loves coffee but only the take out ones, costa and starbucks, which are my fave also so going to buy some ground starbacks coffee . Poor dh will be buzzing from the caffeine come ovu time
Also this month i am fasting for a few days before ovu as it gives your organs a rest, read a lot success stories by fasting. So today i took the plunge and am currently fasting have around 7 hours left, so will be in bed! yay! as it is tough, after making food for dh, hard to restrain from pecking. I feel very grouchy and tired also. I am longing for food so much cant wait for breakfast, which will consist of a 4 course meal lol

Hey Happysam, hows pregnant life?Hope your feeling better, with the morning sickness When's your due date? Thanks so much for the support hun hope we will be posting good news soon and joining you
We made a wish i have also read that a few cups of coffee a day help speed up sperm mobility. I am going to get dh on board,he loves coffee but only the take out ones, costa and starbucks, which are my fave also so going to buy some ground starbacks coffee . Poor dh will be buzzing from the caffeine come ovu time
Also this month i am fasting for a few days before ovu as it gives your organs a rest, read a lot success stories by fasting. So today i took the plunge and am currently fasting have around 7 hours left, so will be in bed! yay! as it is tough, after making food for dh, hard to restrain from pecking. I feel very grouchy and tired also. I am longing for food so much cant wait for breakfast, which will consist of a 4 course meal lol

just noticed i wrote starbacks instead of starbucks obviously lol what an idiot

Hey Novalunar, pregnant life is going well. I still can't believe it even though I'm experiencing very bad nausea and vomiting. The only time I don't feel nauseous is when I'm asleep! Poor dh has been doing all the housework by himself and he hasn't complained once yet! Lol
Oh I saw the little ones heart beat at my first ultrasound!!! Dh and I both couldn't believe it. It felt so surreal!! According to my ultrasound my due date is October 16th which sounds about right as this website says it's October 17th.
How's your hunt for Progesterone cream going? Have you spoken to a doc yet? Do you even need it if you have regular cycles?

Enjoy your breakfast!

11 years ago

Hey Novalunar, pregnant life is going well. I still can't believe it even though I'm experiencing very bad nausea and vomiting. The only time I don't feel nauseous is when I'm asleep! Poor dh has been doing all the housework by himself and he hasn't complained once yet! Lol
Oh I saw the little ones heart beat at my first ultrasound!!! Dh and I both couldn't believe it. It felt so surreal!! According to my ultrasound my due date is October 16th which sounds about right as this website says it's October 17th.
How's your hunt for Progesterone cream going? Have you spoken to a doc yet? Do you even need it if you have regular cycles?

Enjoy your breakfast!

11 years ago

How exciting hun! bet it was amazing seeing the heartbeat aww bless your hubby, mine was the same he wouldn't let be do a thing.know you have a good one then
And in the nicest possible way the nausea and vomiting is such a good sign hun, def strong pregnancy. At least your getting some sleep which is important.
And what a lovely time to have your baby, i love october, my friends baby was born in october last year.
Well i dont know what to do about progesterone as you said i have regular cycles and my temp always spikes, i ovu every month. When they done tests there was nothing wrong with me,everything was perfect, they would have told me if i had low progesterone right? i am just looking into everything as a preventative, just cant go through mc again, and read that progesterone helps. So i will wait this cycle and go from there. I might try natural progesterone for now, or yams.
So good to hear of how your pregnancy is progressing hun keep us posted

Morning thanks soooooo much for your advice!!!!! ill definitely get him totry that cold towel thing, should be a laugh lool!!!!! well he quit smoking 4 days ago... nothing for 4 days... its as though he is on his period lol seriously bad mood swings lol! at least he is making an effort. he takes the vit c anddddd he went and bought himself WELLMAN capsules, so im hoping all this helps!!!! ill pick up some more organic fruit and veg thank you both!!!

oh and dont get me started on the coffee.... since we heard of this he is seriously overdosing on the bloody thing!!!! has a cup in the morning with breakfast, then get to the train station buys one from the cafe, so that 2 already then every couple of hours he buys another... lol he gets home and he is soooo full of caffeine he dont want to sleep hahaha thinks he is high on caffeine "i feel like i smoked a joint" looooool crazy person! he makes me laugh started speaking to his testis "come on lads shake those tails" i think its the coffee lol... sorry might be TMI

Novalunar hows the fasting going??? your so strong for doing that, i tried to fast once.... like i said... tried... once lol didn't really go as planned!
Happysam that is soooooooo sweeet awwwww must be an amazing feeling to actually see your little bubba's heart beat! and your partner is a fantastic person for helping you out! you know you cant find many men out there that do this... my sisters husband i had to live with her for 9 months even longer, i was cleaning up her sick, helping her with house work, taking older kids to school/nursery, he did nothing... well he went work thats about it lol! i remember her sickness was so bad she was talking once and didn't even feel nausea's and chucked up all on the sofa, the floor, my god i felt sooooooo sorry for her. i cleaned up then i helped her have a wash. but like i said its a goood sign awww i wish u all the best and hope that your not feeling too scrappy!!!

Novalunar what you have for breakfast? not too sure id call it breakfast lol its practically a morning feast lol i hope your both doing well! sending you both lots of love and my thoughts are with you both!

11 years ago

Thats great that your husbands quitting smoking not only does it benefit ttc he's also benefiting from it! but going cold turkey is hard bless, but worth it! send him good luck from me! i was there over 10 yrs ago i quit best thing i did!
And omg my dh talks to his testicles also!!! he even has me egging them (excuse the pun lol) on just before bedding! who knew ttc would turn you loopy! every bit helps lol so funny!
And bless you for looking after your sister sounded an awful hard time for you both, her going through it and you helping her out, she is so lucky to have you there for her. I wish i had sister so much I have a brother, we were super close but he has this new gf she's not very nice and she doesn't like him spending time with his family,so we don't see him!! its a hard time for us
I had mash potatoes, eggs, cheese sandwich, toast, and a banana, after my fast!!!, all at 5 am! couldn't wait any longer was so hungry!lol
Before bedding i have dh hold a cold bottle on his testicles to help circulation, so fx might help.
I have ovulated, and bedded around the times, we did wait and time it right for a few days leading up to ovu, for dh sperm to increase in volume also .Which is the first time ever, so we will see how it goes, hope so much for
How are things happysam? hope your doing well
Big hugs to you both

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo