Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 238 Replies | Last Page

dont give up hope happysam i did not expect to see my test come back positive at all as i had no symptoms! so you never know hun hope you get that and i would highly recommend using clear blue digital as they pick up the earliest you are pregnant. I used cheap ones at the time and they all came back negative except clear blue. Even the doctor said how accurate they were!
i am 7 weeks today yay!! have midwife's appointment on the 30th of this month when i am just over 8 weeks so cant wait to go, i am nervous as hell though as i hate needles!!gotta be done though!
Feel great apart from the odd few days of constipation tmi , have sore boobs still and just really tired, no sickness as of yet hope dont get that hate being sick! i will be hoping for you hun come on

11 years ago • Post starter

This is my 1st month ttc. Both dh and I are 27. I have 2 kids from a previous relationship. This will be his first. I don't know my exact OD. My lmp was 10/30 and my cycles are normally 30-31 days, but according to calculators on webmd and babycenter my fertile period was Nov 14-18th. We bd on the 18th due to his work schedule. HopingThat we made the deadline. I wish there was a test I could take sooner. These 2 weeks will be torture I am sure. Just hoping the holidays and my daughters bday will make thetime pass by quickly. What will make it harder are the weird coincidences. First last week my health insurance sent me a letter congratulating me on my pregnancy and explaining my prenatal benefits. Then my sis in law who doesnt know we are ttc told me this morning she had a dream I was pregnant. Then adamently stated that her dreams are always right. Lol go figure huh? Well hope all these are signs that a BFP is on the way. I wanna be done before I am 30! Lol baby dust to all!!!

User Image

11 years ago

hi mrsortega9311 weird that you said your sil had dreams about your pregnancy as my auntie said that she had this vision of my dh and i walking through the park pushing a pram the month we got pregnant! and she also said when we started ttc which was 10 months back that dh parents were holding a baby and it was on christmas, and i will be just over 3 months on christmas day so plan on telling everybody, other than close family as they already know.She doesnt know we are pregnant! very strange but she is always accurate so your sil is probably on to something there hun hope you get your soon

Novalunar123 thanks so much and congrats! Fx Ive been a lil crampy on and off but it could be due to some antibiotics I am on. Trying not to think about it all. The one bad thing about the SIL dream is that I gave birth to a preemie and he didnt make it :'( but keeping hopes alive. Looks like I have to keep occupied til testing day!

11 years ago

Alot of the time with dreams they mean the opposite hun so could mean a full healthy baby? i wouldn't dwell on the negative of what your sil said she dreamt hun, just think of the positive and the outcome of ttc getting that hopefully soon for you keep us posted

Hello ladies!
Af showed up some time after my previous post on cd23. It was an unusually short cycle. Anyway it wasn't so heartbreaking this time because I didn't expect it to happen for me. Well, now I'm back on cd6 and its time to ! I really want to make a baby this time!!

@novalunar - it's been 8 weeks already! Oh how time flies! And don't be nervous about your appointment and the needles, everything will be great.

@mrsortega- I had a similar dream about a friend and she is pregnant! I didn't know she was ttc but after I had the dream, I called her and told her all about it. She hoped it would come true and a week after that she got her ! I dreamt she had a boy. She'll know the sex of the baby after 3 weeks, so we'll know if my dream was right or not

11 years ago

Oh...I wish it would be as easy as having a dream lol. My mom had a dream about me being pregnant about 3 months ago...and no luck :( My hubby and I are ttc for 5 months now. I was diagnosed with PCOS last November. Never gave it much thought until it actually became a problem. My periods have always been incredibly irregular. Ever since I got off the pill in June this year, I've only had 3 cycles (still on the third one). This cycle's been already over 80 days long. I was put on Metformin 500mg twice beginning of November. It appears that I have ovulated ever since than, and so I'm really hoping for a positive test! :) I started charting the same time I started Metformin. Still getting a hang of it. My temperatures are really low, and tend to stay low, even after a supposal ovulation. Ahh... just trying to stay positive about this whole ttc thing :)

11 years ago

thanks for the encouragement happysam i know 8 weeks already! feel really good except for tiredness, and sore boobs dh wont let me do anything lol hard for me as i am a major control freak.
Hope your good hun with this cycle rooting for you to get that
hi aniababymania stay positive hun we were ttc for 10 months properly with tracking ovu and vitamins etc and was using no birth control for a few years!! so just shows you need some intervention like vitamins, tablets, monitoring your ovu etc to help you out while ttc to get that it will happen hun hope to hear some good news from you all soon

it looks as though i am having a mc.was bleeding yesterday started clear brown then dark and then blood. went to hospital and was up there for hours from 1 am until 7 am done loads of tests,urine looked as though i had an infection and bloods were normal. had a scan then later on, and there was nothing there but something left over?. so upset words cannot describe how dh and i are feeling just sobbed our hearts out on the way home from hospital. have to have more tests and scan in 10 days but i have been bleeding loads so it looks as though its mc. cant believe it our dream has been crushed and right before christmas, will not be celebrating this year.

I'm so sorry to hear that Novalunar. i wish there was something I could do to make you feel better hun.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo