Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 238 Replies | Last Page

thank you happysam. Still very emotional need few days to myself and not see anyone. Going to try as soon as my body allows us to, not going to let it consume us, wont do any good and this makes us want to ttc even more now. Plus your more fertile after a mc so really hope that the next time round everything will be ok. Was told i have a slight tilted uterus but nothing really and no problems with ttc etc.
How are things with you hun?

11 years ago • Post starter

Keep up the positive attitude hun. Some things are just not in our control but everything turns out well in the end.

The waiting was stressing me out so I've stopped tracking my cycles completely.. all i know is I'm on cd 15 and we've been regularly. Will keep you posted.

You take care hun

11 years ago

thanks happysam means alot hun feeling alot better as each day passes, its still there (always will be) but feeling better. And been looking at mc all over the internet and a midwife says that its natures way of getting rid of something that wasn't developing right. So it wasn't meant to be.

Way tmi coming up but i have had terrible haemorrhoids since the mc? dont know if this is normal?

Hope to hear some good news off you soon hun hope you get that

Hi Guys mind if i join? im cd38 bfn today :( i have had enough of seing BFN!!!!! its getting to me soooo much. im 5 days late and BFN! i dnt understand. could i magically still b pg who knows :( i doubt it! i am poas addict and everyday i been using them sainsburys branded 2 pack tests they r pretty cheap too, but they all giving me negative... i feel soooo drained of trying to conceive im constantly in tears! i feel like this month im totally giving up hope!

11 years ago

hi we made a wish, when i found out i was pregnant the only tests that would show positive was clear blue digital, i know they are expensive but they are very accurate hun try one for peace of mind or perhaps you need a to wat a few more days for your hormones to be picked up, but i would only use clear blue as we bought so many tescos own, asdas own etc and they didn't work and couldn't believe how quick the clear blue digital showed pregnant! hun keep us posted

Thanks Novalunar!!!! well i had cramping last night, convinced myself that af would show in the morning but nothing i am officially cd39 today! i have cramping still but not really like af, its weird because it sometyms feels like period cramping and then it would change and feel like a bruise sort of cramping cant explain, maybe its because im so late but this has been going on for like way over a week now!

Thank u for the moral support ill defo keep u posted! =) if im not on by saturday im going to pick up a clear blue test and test sunday with FMU! hoping its a bfp!! soo much bad has happened to us this yr, we lost 3 family members, my parents are really ill and im just hoping by the end of 2012 we will get a bfp and it would realllllllly make us all little happier for the new yr ahead!

Wishing you allllllllllllllll BFP's, we soooo deserve this! Good Luck xxx

11 years ago

Your welcome hun . Hope you get soon

Had my hcg results back gone down from 1700 to 31 in a week, that confirmed that it is a miscarriage which we already knew but had to have the tests done to see the facts in black and white.

Oddly enough i was not too upset as i have already come to terms with it. And was just peace of mind knowing the facts rather than thinking we could still be which was driving us nuts.

My bleeding has stopped and is just pale brown spotting once or twice a day. Cant wait to start ttc again although we did slip up today though .

So starting again, ovu is supposed to be around about now and af is due 24th, xmas eve how lovely ! whether or not i will meet these dates as a miscarriage can alter your cycle, but i did start bleeding on the date my af was due so hopefully i will be on track. Hope so much we all get our soon be amazing christmas present for us all everyone

Hello ladies! I'm on cd17 and feeling no different but its probably too soon.
@we made a wish- Good luck to you . I hope you get your BFP this weekend! Keep us posted.
@Novalunar- sometimes slip ups are good .
and

11 years ago

could be too early happysam hope so much you get that hun, and i hope so as we slipped up again today its been so long since we have kinda making up for it now and i have stopped bleeding so it should be fine as you can ttc straight after a mc.
we made a wish how are things with you?
hope everyones good

Hi :( wellll af decided to kill me this month and put me through hell! decided to show this morning cd43!!!! ohh well i gues im ok with it, as it was more annoying not knowing as af was soo late! must admit i am upset, but relieved in a way! i think my body is going through a confused stage as my af is playing up!

novalunar im sooooo sorry about ur mc hun... its good that u have ur head high and thinking positive and still concentrate on ttc! fingers crossed that this month will b our month! slip ups are extremely goooood! :) have plenty slip ups lol

take care guys keep me posted, and i will do the same :) xxx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo