Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 238 Replies | Last Page

Well i am 6 days away from af!!! just wondering if any of you have had like a dry sticky cm around 10 dpo? never had it before and my boobs are not sore also which are by now, this is an odd cycle for me
hows everyone doing?
hope everyone is good

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey there! I am only on CD7, but I am experiencing some interesting CM as well. It is already wet and stretchy. It definitely is not EWCM, but it has more fertile characteristics that I would have thought.

Interesting...I know the professionals say CM is great for tracking fertility, but I think it is easy to be a bit biased when it comes to your own body.

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

11 years ago

Your cm is probably getting ready for the lead up to ovu, but i am by no means an expert hun so i'm not sure.

I have never had sticky dry cm its really weird especially when bedding super strange sensations lol eww!

I need your guys opinion, i am currently trying to obtain my degree and run a business, with ttc also i find i stress out loads with juggling everything and after mc i'm really scared that all this added stress and pressure is not going to be good, if we do get pregnant soon, so i'm thinking of putting my degree on hold for a bit, as ttc is our main goal right now, my body clock is ticking, but my brain hopefully lol will always be there for me to finish my degree, what do you guys think? i just dont want feel like a failure.

Hi Novalunar! I am fairly new here, and I guess I don't know much yet, but I'd say do not put your degree on hold, just try to take it easy, maybe take fewer classes at a time? It sounds to me like you are enjoying doing it, so why stop, this cannot be a bad thing, right?? And if it were me, it's a great way to take your mind off TTC, especially those days when it seems too hard! Good luck! What degree are you pursuing?

User Image TTC with OvuFriend

11 years ago

Hey arewethereyet thanks so much hun for your advice really needed some input on the whole situation, my mind is a muddle right now but after a long time thinking about it, i will still stick at my degree as i do love it. I'm studying Psychology which is so hard but so interesting!
How are you hun? how long have you been ttc?

Hi Novalunar123, so glad I could help a bit:) I took a few classes in Psychology myself when at college, and I loved it, do keep at it, I am sure whatever job you get after graduation will be SO rewarding! :)
I've been TTC for roughly 3 months now...just started charting, and taking some vitamins, and I am always looking for advice, of course! BTW, if you have some tips, that would be great (please see my chart below).

Thanks in advance!!

User Image TTC with OvuFriend

10 years ago

Hey Novalunar,
I have been thinking about your question since I read it a few days ago and I agree with AreWeThereYet that you should try to keep going with your studies for now! When you have a baby taking up all your energy the more study you had behind you and not waiting for you to do the better!
Really you need to find a way to manage your stress that works for you so that your body is not filled with stress hormones, try going for walks, deep breathing, prayer etc and stay happy! and see if there are other commitments you can cut down on!
I am trying not to be on too much of a rollercoaster with things and trying to be more laid back about all the ttc and work and everything else! We will see how that goes when we get into the TWW lol! x JP x

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

10 years ago

hey jp thanks hun i will still do my degree, but i'm thinking if i do get pregnant soon i will put on hold as i want to eliminate any stress, just so scared after the mc!

Arewethereyet, i have lots of tips hun when you have been ttc as long as me, i feel like i have gained a degree in ttc!! lol
The major changes i done when we were ttc, was avoiding alcohol, eating lots of veg and fruit, lots of water, exercising, wellman tablets his and hers, royal jelly as it helps growth and size of healthy eggs, and along with propolis and bee pollen its really good for fertility.
vitamin e as its also good for promoting healthy eggs and healthy sperm, also helps with decreasing the chances mc.
maca, great for your hormones and fertility, folic acid, vit d3, b6 ,baby aspirin, selenium and the last month i have been taking coconut oil capsules also which are great for balancing hormones
red raspberry leaf tea to strengthen uterus, only take up until ovu, same with evening primrose oil
we did use conceive plus for a few months but stopped the last 2 months. Think thats it, lol, you do feel like a walking chemist lol but you do feel the benefits.
Also raising my bum after bedding for around an 40 min.
hope that helps hun in anyway

well i am officially a day late!!! will be testing in a few days, just so scared to test yet, last time i tested 4 days after af and got ,so hows everyone doing? hope everyones good

10 years ago • Post starter

I got my BFP!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! 2-3 weeks on clearblue digital! i did having a sneaky suspicion, i had nausea, and last night kinda confirmed it i had these little waves of butterflies low down :) it was an amazing feeling.
A few days before af i did have cramping but not like af, and i did have lots of watery cm, so much the one day it run down my leg! sorry tmi! i still have some cramping, but its easing off.
Also my skin was so good, i usually get spotty around af, plus i didnt want my usual m&ms!which is so not normal for me!lol
had trouble sleeping also, and ended up having a few naps in the day. Very vivid dreams.
I didnt temp this month of all months, but around 4 days before af i had to temp as i had this cramping, and my temp had dipped, and then a few hours after it went back up, so i dont know how long it was down for.
Also this month i wasnt certain that i did ovu as i had run out of tests! and the one positive wasn't really strong, so i thought i was out already this month, but we kept bedding and bedding regardless, this was the only month i didn't temp,i was so chilled out with ttc. and i think thats what worked for us, sometimes you have to learn to relax more, and just do it the old fashion way, just bed!! i am so so happy i want to burst!! to everyone i will still be around and keeping updates
hope everyone is good xxxx

10 years ago • Post starter

CONGRATULATION NOVALUNAR!!!! I'm so happy for you :D :D :D relaxing really is the key!
When will you have your first scan? Will you be able to push for an earlier one? Its so exciting :D xxx

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo