Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 238 Replies | Last Page

Thanks so much jp , we just found out this morning, so will be making an appointment with the doctor 2moro or something, i do feel really reluctant to book, as from what we have been through in the past, and the way we were treated by the hospital has really put me off, i was thinking of waiting a while and then going, as last time they booked me in for my first scan at 8 weeks, so from clearblue calculations i am 2-3 weeks conceived, but 5-6 weeks pregnant, so i might wait 3 weeks, aww i dont know what to do i have this fear about the hospital now due to the way the staff were, they were just horrible. We were only looking at going for private health this week, so i think we might try and go for that. How are you hun? hows your tww going? hope your good hun

10 years ago • Post starter

NOVALUNAR123- !!!! So excited for you!!! I'm hoping we get our BFP this month as well!!!! Do you know when you EDD is??

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

hey lacey thanks hun, my due date is 23rd of january! so excited! told our parents and they were over the moon, we all needed some good news after last year, so this has made us feel so blessed!
be thinking of you hun hope so much this your month hun keep us posted

Ah so very fresh good news! Were you holding off from testing even though your af was late?
I REALLY know what you mean! Much as I am hoping and praying that my BFP comes soon I am really not looking forward to having to go to the hospital again! They did mess me about quite a bit, but mainly it just has bad memories! Though I guess having a scan with good news could change how I feel!
I think if I could afford it I would have a look at private care - this is an area where you want to know you are getting the best service possible!
Cycle day 19 today and my TWW is going okay, just trying to forget about it really! And trying to keep bedding in case I ov late as I have never charted! Thankfully the next couple weeks are going to be very busy so will keep me distracted :-)
Hopefully this will be a good month for me toooo! Keep posting, I'm enjoying hearing your good news! xxx

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

10 years ago

i seriously wouldn't have tested hun if i wasn't late, i just hate testing early and being let down, so i would only wait until i missed my period.
I totally get you hun the hospital is so daunting for me as well, especially what we went through and the staff didn't make it any easier,it was awful! we are hoping to go for private,HOPING HUN!lol as my dh work gives some discount, so we will see, as we are moving to a new house as well, so one thing at a time lol
if we cant afford it we will go to another hospital which is only a few miles away. Hopefully we will have a better experience there, and the funny thing is, i got a job offer at that hospital last week!! strange!!
how are you doing hun? hope your tww flies by hun with all your distraction
I hope so much you get your!!! keep us posted on how your doing hun lots hugs and lotsa

CONGRATULATIONS Novalunar!!! I logged in after ages and oh what great news!! I'm so happy for you hun!
You know everyone always says to relax when ttc and not to obsess about it... i know, easier said than done.. but it actually works! The same happened with me.. The month DH and I took it easy.. No opks..no symptom checking.. That's the month we got our BFP!
hun!
Keep us posted hun..

10 years ago

Congratz!! Im so happy for you :)
Sticky vibes for everyone on this forum!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey happysam so good to hear from you hun thanks so much
i know its crazy but i just chilled out completely done nothing but took a few opks, and run out lol so i didnt even know for sure if i did ovu, which didnt stop us from bedding lol and low and behold thats what worked for us i would highly recommend to just chill out and let nature take its course.
I am 6 weeks today, and boy do i feel it this time around had lots of nausea, dizzyness, heartburn,tiredness, sore boobs and nipples, and gas lol
the last few days i have had the joy of constipation lol i feel so sluggish and look around 4 months pregnant lol
how are you feeling hun? how many weeks are now?
thanks so much kejtblue hope you get your soon hun keep us posted

Well had a major temp drop this morning and showed her heavy ugly crampy self around noon. CD 1 today now waiting for her to go away so we can get back to ing!!!

How is everyone else doing??

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Laceyk-I'm sorry hun.. blast but don't worry you'll get your soon!

Novalunar- aah the nausea! The symptoms will mostly go away by the 14th week and you'll have your energy back then.. I still feel nauseous at times but it's a once a week thing now that I'm 20 weeks. . And we found out we're having a boy!! its so exciting! Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy hun and keep us posted! and

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo