Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 238 Replies | Last Page

thats great ashleylauren we tried the smep plan also and do not get me started on soft cups! i have never been in more of a panic trying to remove it, and when we did all the sperm came gushing out more so than not using it, for me personally it was the worst experience of my life, they are a no go, thought i would have to go to A&E! live and learn lol then again i will try anything and everything with regards to ttc
Best find this month is vit e, its like a super fertility vit! been researching and its really beneficial ttc for men and women, they minimize the chances of mc, they make healthy eggs and healthy sperm to give optimal swimmers and help avoid chromosomal abnormalities, so dosing up dh and myself this month.
how are you we made a wish been thinking of you loads hun hope your well? how are things now? always here for you

11 years ago • Post starter

Happysam Thank you so much hun
i hope ur all ok, sorry for the late reply, iv been working and trying to ignore things a little. due in hospital monday as hcg levels are staying around 50 and 60. its not going down and its not going up always in between, so they giving me until monday and if it still hasnt gone down, then they need to remove he tube. they cant remove the pregnancy and leave the tube as there's risk of another ectopic from the damaged tissue in the tube. i feel better thanks just bleeding heavily like im on af. not good! thanks for asking

Novalunar how are you getting on babe? what cd are u on?
Happysam hows it going for u hun? how far gone are u now?
ashleylauren hows it going with u?

hope ur all ok and have good news

take care all

11 years ago

Hey ladies!

@Novalunar- I was freaking out when I first had to remove them. I didn't think my finger was long enough. lol Since my finger is shorter than my husband's, I told him to help me. He couldn't get it out either and wanted to use my tweezers! I said absolutely not & told him to read the instructions again. The key for me was sitting up on the edge of the tub. Originally I was laying down which I thought was best. Now I get them out in less than 5 seconds. I would give them another try! It does help with the Pre-Seed though, the little sucker just slides right in!

@Wemadeawish- I'm glad you are feeling better but am so sorry that happened to you. I really cannot begin to imagine but know that you are strong. It seems like you are staying in good spirits & all will be good when you soon have a healthy, happy pregnancy.

As for me, I'm hanging in there. I'm CD 11. Clear Blue is still smiling, & I haven't been checking my CM too much. Mostly because I am BD'ing anyway & haven't checked before Pre-Seed and can't check after with the cup. I have seen some very flexible CM though, nothing super crazy yet. I am getting a little confused by my chart. It is still early, but looks as if I O'ed on the 9th. (I did forget to test a few days and obviously more data will confirm, but I am still confused why I had the spike today.) Should I go based off the OPK? To be safe, I will just continue what I'm doing and see where my cycle takes me. I'll attach a copy of my chart. Any feedback would definitely be appreciated!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

:)

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

11 years ago

we made a wish i am so glad to hear from you hun been thinking about loads, i hope so much for your sake that your hcg comes down so you wont need the op,are you in any pain? hope your ok

really lost count what cycle day i am on, been avoiding all things ttc other than vitamin taking and bedding. My back tooth has just literally chipped off, so looks like i will have to go to the dentist, either to have it romoved or crowned ,aww i hate the dentist , i havnt gone in years! dont even know where to start, been so long!

ashleylauren omg i nearly resorted to using tweezers ! i did read online that you have to release the suction then pull it out, and i didnt use lube, so went about it the completely the wrong way lol but its left me way to terrified to use them again. i couldnt access your charts hun i would just bed every other day hun to make sure your covering your chances

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/Ashley3109/chartgraph_module.png" border="0" alt="User Image" class="forum_image" />[/img]

11 years ago

it could be me but i cant access that either hun sorry, perhaps someone else might try and have a look, but i would bed every other day hope so much you get your

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/438601

Thanks for trying to look, I think this should work.

11 years ago

yay finally got it hun lol, does seem you ovu starts around day 9 hun, from the info so far, but you might want to see your full cycle to get a better understanding and a few more charts to compare,(hope you wont need to though ) mine is around day 11, on my charts, and i get a positive ovu test day 13-15 so i bed from day 8 up until day 20 and more when we feel like it as you can ovu twice in a month!! rare but best to cover all days!
i always go off my charts and ovu tests, this month though i tried to take the chilled out approach to ttc and just used ovu tests, first time ever i didn't chart!!! but i did know roughly when i ovu etc and i did crack and took my temp some time after ovu as i was feeling run down and it was 37.2. which i was glad to see. hope that helps hun

I tested again last night on the Clear Blue Digital & got another happy face. I figured I wouldn't stress until I took my temp today, and I figured if it went down, the OPK was probably right (this time). Sure enough, it went way down. Hoping all this confusion ends up worth it. Here's my chart again. What do ya think now?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/438601

Thanks for all your help & great advice. I was so frustrated when I saw that :) for a second time this month, but grateful also. I just feel like I'm starting over again. We were going to BD 2 more days just to be sure & if I O today, hopefully I'm covered from BD'ing yesterday. I am definitely losing it. Charting for the first time literally takes you on a lot of ups and downs in the month!

11 years ago

Charting is like a fine art, and a pain in the butt also i would wait and see your full cycle then you will get a better understanding of your ovu dates, but from your info so far def looks like you've ovu hun plus you have the smiley face opk, it just takes some getting used to hopefully not too long though hope you get your hun
How are you we made a wish? hope your good hun
how are you we made a wish?
My dh and i are thinking of doing a half marathon for tommy's , it funds research into pregnancy problems, losses and still births, its a really wonderful organisation and from what we have gone through and having heard of everyone else's loss, just really want to do something, for such a great cause.
We are also thinking of going to local remembrance service from the saying goodbye services, just feel like its the right thing to do. worth taking a look, its a really good site.
hope everyone is doing good

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo