Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 238 Replies | Last Page

thats awesome hun your so lucky to have got everything via gifts! its not as big over here to do babyshowers or register for gifts. Wish it was hun lol
I will be 18 wks tues, so only 2 more wks for the scan!! nervous and excited at the same time.
Felt the baby move for the first time last wk it was amazing now hes/she is a regular jumping bean lol
buggaboos are the most popular pram over here as well hun we were going to get the chameleon one in sand. But fell in love with the joolz day earth one.
I will have a look for that book hun thanks.
I hear yah on the morning sickness, i'll take anything over that.
so good to hear your doing so well. keep me posted on how the next few weeks go, bet your so excited!! lotsa hugs xxx

10 years ago • Post starter

thats awesome hun your so lucky to have got everything via gifts! its not as big over here to do babyshowers or register for gifts. Wish it was hun lol
I will be 18 wks tues, so only 2 more wks for the scan!! nervous and excited at the same time.
Felt the baby move for the first time last wk it was amazing now hes/she is a regular jumping bean lol
buggaboos are the most popular pram over here as well hun we were going to get the chameleon one in sand. But fell in love with the joolz day earth one.
so good to hear your doing so well. keep me posted on how the next few weeks go, bet your so excited!! lotsa hugs xxx

HELLO LADIES!
I just want to say again thankyou for all your support along this journey and I want to let you know.... I got my BFP!!!
Cycle day 29 took a test but it was negative so thought I was out but then a few days later when my period still hadnt arrived and my hubby said he had a dream that I was pregnant so I tested again and got the faintest positive! Kept testing every couple days and it just keeps getting stronger :)
Had a scan (very scary) to check it wasnt ectopic and they could see that it was correctly in the uterus but that I was only 5 weeks along (even though 6 weeks from LPM so must have ovulated late). I was very relieved but a little disappointed that it was too early to see the heart beat!
I am very excited and happy!!!
Hope you are all well xxx

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

10 years ago

hun wohooo!!! so happy for you!!! its amazing news, just before xmas as well. what a gift! whens your due date? lotsa hugs

JP!! Woohooo! This is great news!
hun

Novalunar how are you doing? Has the nausea subsided? Oh and did you find out if you're having a boy or a girl?

10 years ago

hey happysam, i'm great hun morning sickness and nausea is soooooo much better, still get nausea now and again though. i'm 21 wks 4 days, crazy how quick it goes.
we decided to go privately for a scan so we are booking for next week hun. will let you know what we'r having asap hun
how are you hun? how many weeks are you now? cant be long now for your little one to arrive, do you have a birth plan? hope your good sending lotsa hugs xxxx

NOVALUNAR123
DH and I are both taking maca in the pill form. But I have researched maca and there are different types. Black maca is good for DHs sperm health & red maca is good for my hormone imbalance. We did 3 months of clomid I o on 50mg cd5-9 but no BFP :( & now re wants us to wait 2-3 months before starting clomid again. So in the meantime were doing things naturally & hoping it works!! I'm on cd 22 & AF is supposed to show up on cd 26 I ov on cd12 :D without any help other than maca! We started taking it on aug. 23 cd1. & on 8dpo I took a HPT got a faint pos (which I think it was just a fluke) but today I am 11dpo and having spotting so I'm keeping that I get a I ordered our maca from "the maca team" btw

10 years ago

ybelow11, we took maca for a few months, but i also found vit e was amazing hun its great for you and your dh. Just relax hun and try not to schedule too much around ovu, as it does add pressure and take the fun away, we def found relaxing and taking a weekend or week away helped loads.
Sounds positive hun spotting, hope so much you get your keep us posted.

HAD OUR SCAN AND ITS BOY!!! SO HAPPY!! we did want a boy first, hes so cute love him so much already! hope everyones good xxx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo